::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

huge victory

******* a that was a nail biter near the end

what a game by suarez
you from Uruguay?
nerd.gif
well i'm from here, but my family is from south america so i'm naturally cheering on any south american team

This is why i love watching "FUTBOL" sometimes more than basketball. Players are so passionate and emotional and they show it on the field. Its amazing to watch them to feel some type of way :rofl:

Last edited:
England would be pretty good if they just replaced Stevie G. What position is he even playing? CM? Dude can't pass. DM? Dude can't make a tackle at his crusty old age. It was the same thing with Spain. We get cheated as fans seeing players that are past it when there are younger, more exciting options on their bench.

Yeah, mathematically England can still qualify - but they need a bunch of favors. Not gonna happen.

Anyone else spot the random guy in a Scotland away jersey - the weird striped one? Clearly enjoying sitting with Uruguay fans.

England would be pretty good if they just replaced Stevie G. What position is he even playing? CM? Dude can't pass. DM? Dude can't make a tackle at his crusty old age. It was the same thing with Spain. We get cheated as fans seeing players that are past it when there are younger, more exciting options on their bench.

Correct, he was the main reason England have had no flare to them.

He has sucked ******* both games.

Yeah, mathematically England can still qualify - but they need a bunch of favors. Not gonna happen.

Anyone else spot the random guy in a Scotland away jersey - the weird striped one? Clearly enjoying sitting with Uruguay fans.

Yup I did, that dude is the man :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom