::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

One amazing kick overshadowed 90 minutes of heart from our squad.

Messi is just too great to be given that space and he made us pay.

Proud of my country for the heroic 90 minutes they gave us. We almost had a tie for the ages.

Welp.

Maybe next time. :frown:

One amazing kick overshadowed 90 minutes of heart from our squad.

Messi is just too great to be given that space and he made us pay.

Proud of my country for the heroic 90 minutes they gave us. We almost had a tie for the ages.

Welp.

Maybe next time. :frown:

In my pics at the beginning of the cup i had Iran and Argentina advancing.

Whats cruel is the non PK call. Brazil, Argentina, Spain, and Italy get that call.
pimp.gif

but seriously the refereeing had been pretty good & fair overall despite some singular missed calls

i just noticed that they had messi, Di maria, aguero and higuain from the get go :x

On a serious note, if Argentina doesn't step up their gameplay, they're gonna be exploited by a team like france, germany, or holland, thats if they make it far to face these guys.

Those 3 teams have been playing on another level. All their talent is on the same page, just like Mexico :tongue:

I just googled Irans goalie and he's 6'4" :smokin

Dude played a great game, maybe he'll step up in the Russian league teams?

Their striker, Reza, was grood as well.

Reza played in Hollands national team before the senior squad? whuuuut.

Last edited:
El odio esta grueso.

I would think it would be directed at 3,4, and 5 time world champions like Italy, Germany and Brazil.

Plus why the hate on the second best player in the world. It should be directed at the best and 2014 golden ball winner Ronaldo lol

They won't get exploited by Holland. I'm telling you now that Holland is bad on defense, they're more vulnerable than Argentina is. But France, Germany, and Brazil would beat Argentina if they play like they did today.

Its hard to notice Hollands bad defense when all they did on their first match was press and counter Spain :x

Their speed definitely masks their faulty D.

I don't recall finishing Holland vs Australia, but what you say make sense with that 2-3 final score.

El odio esta grueso.

I would think it would be directed at 3,4, and 5 time world champions like Italy, Germany and Brazil.

Plus why the hate on the second best player in the world. It should be directed at the best and 2014 golden ball winner Ronaldo lol

Odio? si es verda, o no? Me vas a decir en este momento con la cara derecha que el equipo argentino jugo al nivel de su talento? Si me decises que si, mejor ponte hacer muecas que tienes la cara chueca.

Germany is the only team out of those 3 playing at the level of their talent. Brazil isn't even there :rolleyes

Si el messi salvo la argentina y no nomas somos nosotros los que dicen. Take a look at all the hosts on tv righ tnow, they're saying the same thing. Argentina didn't play at their leve, didn't meet expectations and thanks to messi they made it out. Messi's the one getting all the praise. As he should, son literally put the team on his back on those last minutes of the match, that goa was fantastic :x
te choca qu'el messi no es el mejor para todos verda? :nerd:

Last edited:
Its hard to notice Hollands bad defense when all they did on their first match was press and counter Spain :x

Their speed definitely masks their faulty D.

I don't recall finishing Holland vs Australia, but what you say make sense with that 2-3 final score.

If Portugal make it thru, they'll beat Holland. We always do. I can't remember the last time Holland beat Portugal. It's fascinating how different countries (or should I say football styles) always tend to beat one another. It's all about match-ups man.

Just don't go riding the Holland train just yet.

Can only imagine what cristiano could do if he had messi supporting cast :frown:
do you mean 2000 portugal team? :nerd:

argentina team still relying on messi too much eventhough they got full stack front line ranging from messi, aguero, higuain until palacio and lavezzi :smh:

Argentina is a Quarterfinal team on paper. They're looking at that sorry Swiss or Ecuador team and then Belgium/Portugal/USA (did I just include the yanks?!) in the quarters. It's not the worst draw for them. They could very well overachieve.

Still want to see France with their back against the wall. There will always be talented teams that get their skirts tugged in this tournament. It will happen eventually to France and who on that team can grab a game by the nuts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom