::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

What's good with the Iranians rocking sleeve tats?
:nerd:

Why isn't KPB starting for Ghana?

KPB seems like a top lad. Dude was chalking up with the german physios. I think against the USA match, when KPB came on he starting talking to Howard sharing smiles

willbefriendswith/10

edit- nevermind, i think he i starting.

Last edited:
All I ask of Germany is that Muller not score any goals. Anyone but that snake *** little *****!

Argentina is a Quarterfinal team on paper. They're looking at that sorry Swiss or Ecuador team and then Belgium/Portugal/USA (did I just include the yanks?!) in the quarters. It's not the worst draw for them. They could very well overachieve.

Still want to see France with their back against the wall. There will always be talented teams that get their skirts tugged in this tournament. It will happen eventually to France and who on that team can grab a game by the nuts?
I feel like Belgium will win a World Cup soon, way too much young talent not to do any damage. I could see Argentina having trouble with Beligum and Portugal.

France, yeah idk who could step up for them in a time of need. Benzema? Pogba? I would've loved to watch Ribery play.
Holland will beat portugal thats if portugal can make it through
Would be a good game if both teams play to their potential, winner? Idk. Like Messi today, give Cristiano that little bit of space and it could be a game winning goal in the works. And we're judging Portugal from their last game which was against a strong defensive team. Holland is no where near as defensively sound as Germany is.

Holland will beat portugal thats if portugal can make it through

Nah, I'd love to face them in the knockouts once again, I'd go into that game with complete confidence but we have to get there first :lol:

We'll see what happens, hope we get to that point.

Man scoring a goal during the work cup turns you into god mode :lol:

I bet they could smash any girl they please in Brazil

Last edited:
That's how you header 
smokin.gif
 Ghana.

Back
Top Bottom