::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

how you goint to try that when the ref is pretty much right beside you :lol:

Last edited:
There is no way that is a straight red.  Dude was trying to step over the ball to shield it.  There was not malicious intent you can tell by how he barely kicked him.  That honestly is incidental contact.  Give him a yellow for studs up and move on.  Way to interject yourself into the game ref
mean.gif

There is no way that is a straight red.  Dude was trying to step over the ball to shield it.  There was not malicious intent you can tell by how he barely kicked him.  That honestly is incidental contact.  Give him a yellow for studs up and move on.  Way to interject yourself into the game ref :smh:

Exactly man.

What happened to Balotelli, why is he out?

There is no way that is a straight red.  Dude was trying to step over the ball to shield it.  There was not malicious intent you can tell by how he barely kicked him.  That honestly is incidental contact.  Give him a yellow for studs up and move on.  Way to interject yourself into the game ref
mean.gif
nah, he followed through with his studs to the player's shin

There is no way that is a straight red.  Dude was trying to step over the ball to shield it.  There was not malicious intent you can tell by how he barely kicked him.  That honestly is incidental contact.  Give him a yellow for studs up and move on.  Way to interject yourself into the game ref :smh:
bruh at first yeah, but you can clearly see when he follows truh instead of trying to pull back

Balo was subbed out at half time after already picking up his second yellow in his second game so he is done next round if Italy gets through.  I think they thought he might get a red so they just pulled him out.  But he wasn't playing that well just not into the game looked frustrated

And dude was leaning that way you can't just pull out at that point your body weight is heading that way you need to plant your foot to pivot the other direction so of course his leg kept going that way.  But im just assuming intent really 
laugh.gif
.  Coming from a player thats what it looks like to me.  But for all i know he is dirty as hell and wanted to end that dudes career 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom