::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

That is how it is during every world cup. They win or tie a game and they start talking about anything is possible hence Si se puede. Talking about being in the finals in and winning it all being a real possibility
roll.gif

EVERY WORLD CUP
c'mon son. 

we're in to the knockout rounds where, anything IS possible. 

#sisepuede
Coach got tackled today after 2nd goal. Had me EL OH EL.

Cocinando to the fullest!
stuff like that is embarrassing though for real, gives ppl more of a reason to have us calm " la passion". majority of these ppl are ignorant clowns that just go with the crowd and take things too far. 

im in LA and we've had to deal with "fans" like this whenever the Lakers/kings/dodgers won. while im proud that ppl are supporting el tri i dont condone senseless bs, like come on man

Like the Mexico fans, I too can't wait for this match on Sunday. Ochoa ain't stopping RvP and Robben :pimp:

looks like Colombia will be facing the winner between Uruguay and Italy.

honestly would rather face italy. Uruguay scares me. especially with Suarez.

ill be paying more attention to the italy/uruguay game. cant watch both at the same time today :lol:

Last edited:
Damn my squad Juve has more than half of the Italian squad. :pimp:

Not sure if Buffon should be starting over Sirigu but hopefully that doesn't make a difference.

Too bad they're going to lose.

Damn balo :lol: italy ain't makin it anyway but if they do put my man Giovinco in there. :pimp:

out of all the established "favorites," italy's brand of anti-football is the most uninspiring and easy to dislike

can't have them continuing into this tournament, but they usually find a way

I knew those goals vs cameroon would make a difference. Mexico could have been in 1st place to go against chile instead

Yea both of these games are boring.

:x at the next set of games. Well just Greece vs CIV

Japan-Colombia might be good.

Back
Top Bottom