::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Swiss gonna beat argentina.

Dont be a hater bro.

This is probably the first world cup where everyone has a shot to win and it wouldnt really be a surprise.
Mexico over Holland...sure why not
Chile over Brazil...i can see it
USA over Germany tomorrow...that would be cool.
Switzerland over Argentina...sure they score on a set piece or counter and bunker down. Chelsea did it to Barca and Athletico almost did it to Madrid in the champions.

Last edited:
Swiss gonna beat argentina.

Dont be a hater bro.

This is probably the first world cup where everyone has a shot to win and it wouldnt really be a surprise.
Mexico over Holland...sure why not
Chile over Brazil...i can see it
USA over Germany tomorrow...that would be cool.
Switzerland over Argentina...sure they score on a set piece or counter and bunker down. Chelsea did it to Barca and Athletico almost did it to Madrid in the champions.

Not hating. Just dont like messi. Already gotta tell with my boys blowing my phone up with his goals compared to cr7 :frown:

Last edited:
Not hating. Just dont like messi. Already gotta tell with my boys blowing my phone up with his goals compared to cr7 :frown:

i see. Thats how my Red Sox, 49ers, Real Madrid, Mexican NT, and Dallas Cowboys friends are LOL

I am a huge Messi fan but cant hate on CR7. Do i think hes better than Messi...nah man
But we are witnessing greatness from both of them. Just sit back and enjoy it.

I am a Kobe fan but cant hate on Lebron. He is cool to watch too.
Speaking of
View media item 1046134

Last edited:
Man why haven't they came out and said so yet. That should be a no-brainier. This is BS man
So it doesn't look like the judgement and punishment were forced or influenced by public pressure. Review all the facts and make the best unbiased decision.

Is there any chance that they don't suspend him, for the good of the competition or whatever? After watching the "two Escobars 30for30" I don't think killing an official for making a decision against your Nation is out of the question.

Is there any chance that they don't suspend him, for the good of the competition or whatever? After watching the "two Escobars 30for30" I don't think killing an official for making a decision against your Nation is out of the question.
Minimal chance but public outrage prevents that. It looks corrupt or for selfish interests if Suarez isn't suspended from the tournament and at least 12 months after.

Back
Top Bottom