::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

After Messi, Mascherano is the MVP on this team. There is the defense.....then space....theb Mascherano all alone in the middle hooking up to the.....space.... attackers which has been only Messi pretty much.

However, despite compelling evidence to the contrary, most of Uruguay seems to be playing down the incident. Virtually none of Uruguay's newspapers made mention of the bite in their reports and a major broadcaster claimed it was all a conspiracy against the maligned player, while teammate Diego Lugano condemned Chiellini as a "cry baby."

Now, the Uruguayan football association has jumped on the denial bandwagon, claiming that images of bite marks in Chielinni's shoulder from the game were digitally manipulated.

Football Italia reports:

Despite video evidence and photographs showing a clear bite mark on Chiellini’s shoulder, the Uruguayan FA are preparing an interesting approach to their defence.
Their lawyers will maintain the images of bite marks were ‘photoshopped’ to make the incident look more serious than it was.
“The accusations against Suarez are unfounded and we will prove it in the opportune venues,” director Alejandro Balbi told Sport Witness.
It's not clear how this defense will hold up when it is noted that several camera angles showed the bite marks and plenty of people witnessed them in person, but they have until 4 p.m. ET today to respond.

:rofl:

It's laughable but Uruguay almost has to defend their national star. He served as a savior to rally them out of Group D. Their bid to serve as World Cup spoilers in Brazil hinges on Suarez squarely on the pitch. Cavani and Forlan aren't enough attacking-wise.

why would it be a disaster?

Portugal would still have to make up the goal differential
Because Portugal would get 3 goals ahead in goal differential, which they almost certainly won't get if they play Ghana. That would put serious pressure on us to keep the game close vs. Germany,

i see. Thats how my Red Sox, 49ers, Real Madrid, Mexican NT, and Dallas Cowboys friends are LOL

I am a huge Messi fan but cant hate on CR7. Do i think hes better than Messi...nah man
But we are witnessing greatness from both of them. Just sit back and enjoy it.

I am a Kobe fan but cant hate on Lebron. He is cool to watch too.
Speaking of
View media item 1046134

A mexico no le importa tu basurero.

Solo cuando jugamos lel

^ LL: Bayern's surplus is ridiculous. Haven't heard any discontent from Shaqiri's camp. He must be confident of breaking into the first-team next campaign.

Yo, how many naturalized players does the U.S. national team have? I just listened to three interviews and they all had different accents...

Brooks, Chandler, Johnson, and Jones were born and raised in Germany.

Mix was born in Norway.

Green was born in FL but grew up in Germany.

The Ice Man was born in Mobile but grew up in Iceland.

do any of you guys watch futbol picante?

holy smokes, dudes are getting ratchet on that show

LEL

Hugo Sanchez the other day, Feitelson rustling jimmies left and right on that show lmao

one of the hosts resigned on air too

dayum!

Heres a video in spanish if you guys want to watch.

Jorge Ramos tho :rolleyes

in denial

Last edited:
giphy+(6).gif

cameraman :lol:

do any of you guys watch futbol picante?

holy smokes, dudes are getting ratchet on that show

LEL

Hugo Sanchez the other day, Feitelson rustling jimmies left and right on that show lmao

one of the hosts resigned on air too

dayum!

Heres a video in spanish if you guys want to watch.

Jorge Ramos tho :rolleyes

in denial

Is the dude on the left trying to say Real Madrid wouldn't take Luis Suarez after what happened?

Yea right, they'd sign him up real quick :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom