::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Anybody watching the WC show on ESPN2? Lmaooo these dudes are bickering back and forth im dying :rofl:

why cant we all just get along? The whole immigrant go back where you came from BS is unnecessary. Seriously.

-UNDFT-

why cant we all just get along? The whole immigrant go back where you came from BS is unnecessary. Seriously.

-UNDFT-

It's frustrating because the same people yelling "@#$@ USA" not only support American sports teams (NBA, NFL, etc) but also hop on the USA bandwagon when the Olympics come around. If you're gonna say "@$@$ USA" be consistent

And it's 100% possible to support your ancestors' teams and your home country's team. My friends and I all support the teams of where our parents came from, but we also support the USA teams seeing as we were born and raised here. This includes my Mexican friends, before some people start up that USA vs Mexico crap again

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:
the hell happened in here? all the good stuff happens when I'm not on :smh:

stay rooting for the US since PR has no futbol team though
:lol: that's the Texas state flag man

Am I crazy for saying Brazil would be borderline bad if it wasnt for Neymar? He practically carried his team in the group stages. I dont see a standout Brazilian player to step up if he gets shutout for a game.
You're not crazy for saying that. Hulk and Fred have been complete trash. Should have taken Lucas Moura as the starting RW. I believe Coutinho should have made it as well, his form for Liverpool this past season was outstanding. Another player who should have been taken was Roberto Firmino, although he's much lesser known by the casual fan. He would have been a solid backup for Oscar in that 10 role.

Naturally the first day I have off all week.. there's no games :smh:
this, I've been working my butt off and I was looking forward to just relaxing and watching football.

BTW, imagine how much more better Mexico would've been if Herrera convinced Vela to play
that attack would have been :pimp:

Immigrants crappin on the USMNT is hilarious...go back to where you come from if you dislike the country so much

I'd never move somewhere and crap on everything they do...
bro, I'm an immigrant and this comment was unnecessary, it came off very racist.

:rofl:

now it's, if you don't find the USMNT up to standards, then you must go back to the country you came from

I swear the mentality you guys use to justify people not feeling the US NT squad man.

comedy :lol:

a country built by immigrants

lmao

HURR Y U NO LIKE ME NATIONAL FUTBOL TEAM HUH DURR DURR

GET OUT OF MUH COUNTRY!

edit- also the Lavezzi slander! smh Lavezzi has had more impact on the squad coming in as a sub the aguero did for 70 mins.

Messi takes up Aguero's space, thats a given.

Its probably a blessing in disguise that aguero is out.

Now Messi can have 2 natural wingers with him on the attack.

Argentina might actually stop looking like it's Messi & Co.

Last edited:
Argentina manager is an idot playing that stupid formation. That team should be playing a 4-3-3

I see this insensitive prejudiced idiot mr marcus is still spewing his ignorance in here :smh:
go back to your country? really? what kind of intolerant stuff is that.
you can't be critical of your country's team because all of a sudden you don't like said country and need to leave :lol: unbelievable.

this was never a U.S. vs Mexico thing either... the snide comments and slick talk about Mexicans have been getting posted through out this thread since the cup has started.

anyway, colombia and brazil should advance fairly easily tomorrow.

oompa-loompas-yeeah-o.gif

LEL you dudes literally feel like immigrants owe the USMNT some love or some ****. I guarantee you, you dudes say nothing, NOTHING to those who were here supporting Ghana. Say nothing to other nationalistic Americans who don't ride with the USMNT.

"Oh you don't like the USMNT and you prefer Germany, thats cool support who you like"

*logs on NT*

"I can't beleive the children of immigrants aren't as nationalistic as I am! I can't believe these immigrant kids don't love the US NT as much as i do! why NT why?"

MADNESS!

Dude is treading on some xenophobia to justify his logic.

All i said is constantly talking **** about a country you call home is stupid. All these other theories y'all are coming up with is hilarious.

A hit dog hollers

I'll let y'all keep reaching....

Last edited:
I support all mexico and USA fans. No disrespect to Italy, Spain , England or portugal.. but you guys usually do much better! Either way tho, it's 2014 and WC is ready for a new champ! :smile:

All i said is constantly talking **** about a country you call home is stupid. All these other theories y'all are coming up with is hilarious.

A hit dog hollers

I'll let y'all keep reaching....
yea man, hilarious.

I see nobody talking ****, but you guys bringing up that dumb rhetoric as to why everyone has to love the USMNT.

Like the ****?

I'm sure plenty of immigrants give back to the US for giving them a new home in other ways and just because they choose not to support the USMNT now it's, go back to the country you came from?

How dumb does that sound to you be honest.

Bet you would call out the logic too if you saw anybody else using it as well :smh:

and just fyi, if someone is constantly talking **** about their so called 'home country' then they must not see it as their home country right?

lel

I'm sure you saw that before posting it, so it's just me being silly pointing it out.

Look man I'm not reading your angry response :lol:

Hopefully one day you can like this country that you call home. Can't imagine moving somewhere I don't like. :D

Lol. Nobody going nowhere and nothing anyone says on here will change ANYTHiNG. Proving a point on here is a waste of time. Or trying to have someone understand your point of view is even worse. Forget it, enjoy the WC and move on. Cereally.

Who the hell is talking **** about the US? If you don't have the mental capacity to differentiate the USNT from the USA then I suggest you go take some critical thinking courses.

You worked at a job for years w/ part time status but worked full time hours. In the end you got ****** over. So please don't try to go at anyone about not being able to think.

Ain't forgot about that pathetic thread. So please fall back. Thanks.

Not responding to anymore hurt Mexican national team supporters in this thread. I'll be in the USMNT thread [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

Last edited:
You worked at a job for years as part time status but worked full time hours. In the end you got ****** over. So please don't try to go at anyone about not being able to think.

:smh:

Yeah, because going to school full time, while working full time hours is lacking critical thinking skills.

I was doing what YOU should be doing. Go enroll in your local JC.

Dear lord, the ignorance in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom