::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Lol at whoever says that PK was a correct call. Either way, the Dutch won. Yes iam upset but it was a great game imo and iam still proud of my Mexico and how far they have gone. Let's hope USA advances and we have a good final!!!
Well said, I am happy they even kept it close and wasn't a execution like most thought. 
nthat.gif

Watched a super slow mo...that was not a PK on the Robben play. You do not make that call at that point in the game......

[thread="590583"]my mexican neighbor was poppin off like crazy with 5 min left and then things took a turn for the worst. didnt hear a peep after that. :rofl: [/thread]

i heard a scream of disappointment from my neighbor. i was on a slight delay and knew something done happened :lol:

Don Ramon. Really? Either way makes no diff. They got it and scored. Happy now or you want to keep saying it was the correct call? Lulz

You wanna call a PK on Robbens first chance in the box in the 1st half, okay, but how the hell can you gift Holland the victory in the 92nd min??? There have been worse calls, but nothing hurts like this.

That's a penalty. You can't just step on someone's foot because you feel like it. Robben needed to sell it for the ref to see, and he did.

Why does Marquez stick his leg out when there are like 3 defenders around robben. The moment he does that if he doesnt get the ball there's a high chance a penalty is gonna be called. Didn't see a slow mo replay but im pretty sure he didnt get the ball

It's not one or the other. It was a penalty and a flop. The defender put himself in a bad position and robben took advantage. Could he have stayed on his feet? Probably. But the defender out himself in a vulnerable position and robben took advantage.

Robben dives at least 10x a game so he was gonna get a call eventually. Yes there was contact, but it was still a soft penalty. I guess it makes up for the missed call in the first half, but...I don't know. Feels like a typical questionable Barca/Real Madrid type of win against a lower ranked team that's been ahead all game :lol:

Last edited:
Like a I said before not a full blown Mexico fan, but rooting for the Hispanic teams. Mexico payed one hell of a game against a powerhouse team that took advantage of every chance they had. Welp it is

Mexican coach was salty af. Dudes got away with one penalty got called for the second one and had the nerve to argue

Back
Top Bottom