::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Ahuevo
alineaciones-mexico-mundial-brasil-20141.jpg

Slept through the Mexico vs Netherlands match. Sorry Mexico.
Going to watch the last 20 minutes and see if I can see some point shaving or Gambling UnderBoss fixing type **** for the way I heard they lost

Also, if someone can do me a solid.

You know how they have those ILLUMINATI videos every WC or Olympic showing all the "devil worship signs" etc or whatever.

Someone see a good video they can post?

This one hurts but I hope we can keep this team together for a while.... Reminds me of the 98 team somehow. Play their hearts out

This host guy on espn is so salty. Every time these dudes do a Mexican soccer match and they lose there always complaining. Even during friendlies they lose they complain. Just take the L and move on.

if you wanna talk bad calls, why don't you point out the earlier foul by the 2 mejico defenders on robben in the box?
maybe so but that was one for many we got against but its all good nobody wanted to see this team.

Its a clear penalty bruh lol. He stepped on Robbens foot. what is you saying :rofl:

Marquez went for the ball, missed, stepped on Robbens foot. ....INTENTION is what determines a penalty as well. In the case of minimal contact, and taking into account the context of the game. You do NOT call that a penalty. You just dont!

This host guy on espn is so salty. Every time these dudes do a Mexican soccer match and they lose there always complaining. Even during friendlies they lose they complain. Just take the L and move on.

Bob Ley??? Aint no Mexicans on there rt now.

Yup the first call was also questionable. I am not saying it was a good call. Either way, both calls were questionable. At the end of the day, we got USA to pull the upset. MEXICO will work on their mistakes and come back strong. Good game

It was a clear foul , idk what y'all complaining about Mexico play their heart out but they fold during the last few minutes , I just feel bad for Ochoa man dude played his heart out .

Back
Top Bottom