::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Fan gets Luis Suarez tattoo...
56782120-ff65-11e3-87ed-e78c1c535bc1_Suareztattoo1.jpg

Just now getting to watch the France/Nigeria game, why'd the commentators call Valbuena "The Imp" :rollin blatant disrespect. :{
Lol i didn't catch that.
Love Valbuena. He brings energy to the NT like he does in Marseille. Crazy how no one gave him a real chance before Deschamps at marseille

If France plays wide and switch the play shifting the defense I can see Germany in for a long night Friday. Valbuena and Griezman has the pace to do some damage on the wings, Benz and Giroud got the size to match the German defenders. With that said, I hope Germany can pull off the win offensively and put this sketchy game against Algeria behind em.

Just now getting to watch the France/Nigeria game, why'd the commentators call Valbuena "The Imp" :rollin blatant disrespect. :{
Lol i didn't catch that.
Love Valbuena. He brings energy to the NT like he does in Marseille. Crazy how no one gave him a real chance before Deschamps at marseille

Bro I had to run it back, I forget which commentator it was but what he actually said was "the impish Valbuena.... blah blah blah" still terrible. :{

But yeah, we critize ourselves for overvaluing size up through the youth ranks in the U.S. but the reality is it's a struggle for the little guys all over the world. :lol

Last edited:
Would be dope to watch the match at cowboy stadium, but the projector at work will have to do. Gonna sneak a beer into my coffee mug :lol

T-minus 13 hours bros. Gonna be difficult to sleep

next thing you know Romo somehow ends up in Brazil for the game and gets his picture taken with the team before the game starts. 
laugh.gif

Neuer with the steal and the behind the back
laugh.gif

By far the best goalkeeper in the world..
Absolutely.

And yesterday also our only defense.

Congratulations France.You can book the semifinals already.

Last edited:
Gotta plan the late afternoon of my work day around the start of the game.

We'll see how that goes...

So realistically & no bias.

How are our odds against Belgium tomm?
Prior to the tournament, I would've said 80-20 in favor of Belgium, but after their performances in the first round and injury status, I say 60-40 for Belgium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom