::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Algeria lookin tired :lol ... Not goin for either team, but hopefully we get a good matchup :hat

I read that something like 7 of the players are fasting too - which includes no water. By the end of the game (especially ET) they'll be cooked.

Algeria looking good so far, but they need to start converting these chances they're spurning...

Or else Germany gon' Germany. They might look vulnerable at the moment, but you can't let them off the hook too many times and get away with it.

Last edited:

Germany is looking really vulnerable right now.
Germany has looked a little off since the beginning of the tournament.

They're not performing at the level people are claiming them to be on.
Yeah, it's totally wide open. Who would have thought that Colombia would have looked best at this point in the tournament?

Last edited:
I don't watch international soccer much, but I do remember that Algeria was garbage in 2010. 
laugh.gif

Cracking 0-0... and into ET we go!

Algeria need to do it here in open play though, even Allah won't be able to help them in a penalty shootout against Germany.

I read that something like 7 of the players are fasting too - which includes no water. By the end of the game (especially ET) they'll be cooked.
Religion is such a joke.
laugh.gif
There are many types of fasting though.

I don't participate but I have a mate who does and he fasts by giving up Dr Pepper and tobacco. He said fasting is more about giving up something of need or want to pay homage or some **** like that

Last edited:
I still don't undestand how Algeria's goal in the first half didn't count. Was the player out of position or offside or something?

Back
Top Bottom