::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

USA vs Argentina quarter final, Let's get it in boys
smokin.gif

this is the very first time everybody in the us actually rally up and support our soccer team thought i would never see this day , i hope our boys dont let us down .

For all the hype this team hasn't been impressive either.
We are past the group stages, people shouldnt be expecting 5-1 victories anymore. Of course this team has its flaws especially finishing and defending but game after game its slowly getting proven that at the end of the day talent will win out. Far from brilliant but enough to keep advancing.

For all the hype this team hasn't been impressive either.
We are past the group stages, people shouldnt be expecting 5-1 victories anymore. Of course this team has its flaws especially finishing and defending but game after game its slowly getting proven that at the end of the day talent will win out. Far from brilliant but enough to keep advancing.

Advancing on PKs isn't a very good indicator of a team's talent though.

Advancing on PKs isn't a very good indicator of a team's talent though.
No its not, but this game didnt need PKs. Messi's brilliance and Di Maria's finish was the difference. Two of the worlds best. If it wasnt for Benaglio this could of been 2-0/3-0 Argentina had something like 20+ shots.

Last edited:
What are the qualifications for these players in order to play for the US? I always thought they had to claim citizenship here.

Back
Top Bottom