::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

What constitutes a yellow card or a card in general? Because he was on a breakaway? That was no harder than some of the other trips and tackles and stuff...:lol: I don't know.

eh, if you haven't ran into any issues, then it probably doesn't matter.

Maybe if you're in japan?

but idk, i'm no expert on on these matter haha
yea i guess it depends if i want to live in Japan? I heard if i want to live in japan and be an american, i have to come

back to the US once every year, idk interesting stuff to think about though. 

Im still wondering how this whole qualification thing works though.

Remember when the Spaniards were upset about Messi not choosing to play for Spain?

i dont remember much about the situation since i was young at the time but i remember something happening with Messi

choosing Argentina over Spain and everyone was mad

Yo the thing with Bradley is that hes actually good. His decision to move to the MLS shocked even the Europeans because he was a solid player in Roma when they led Serie A for awhile. His play is just disgusting right now.

Belgium is looking vulnerable on the defensive end...we gotta put 1 in before half

Just went to Publix and got ne some fried chicken and mashed potatoes...all american food :pimp:

Taylor Twellman = hell of player. Such a shame the injuries took his career. The man was lethal in the box.

Yedlin with the spark. Here we go.

Why the hell did he just sit there and wait for the backboard to come out and then walk off anyway?...I don't get this damn sport sometimes.

Last edited:

technically yes.
you're only allowed to play for two teams though...the team you start with (whatever it may be) then the team you switch to...a player is allowed only one national side switch in his lifetime
If i was to play soccer, im a japanese american so id probably choose to play for Japan lol

The problem with that is that you'll get more games - but for a lesser team - and if you become great you'll never do anything internationally.

I think Ryan Giggs is an example - he could have been great for England but chose to play for Wales - was their best player for a decade but didn't get to a WC or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom