::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

would love to play with you guys but broward county is kinda far for me. I'm pissed that I haven't been able to play for the past week because of these thunderstorms >:
We usually have around 10-13 heads on a good night. But we usually play around 12am that's the time everybody gets off. If anything just lemme know. And I know it's been crazy round here. But even its it muddy or raining we still usually play lol
12am? :x
I'm either sleep at that time or getting into shenanigans with friends

Yeah but those kids will go nowhere playing in the park. Even if they joined a rec league they might as well practice in their backyard. It's expensive playing at a high level, something like Comp., and especially with all the travel for tournaments. It's the reason I stopped playing Comp., because my parents couldn't afford it.

Hit the nail on the head.

One of my homies in high school was pretty legit and he had offers from a couple of places to get into their academies and stuff. This was during high school. Son said his parents said no because they didn't have the money. :smh:

He's not the only one too, i know a couple of other ppl that didn't take it to the next level either due to injury or their parents just couldn't cover that hefty price.

I somtimes ask myself if they watch soccer games and tell themselves that could of been them.

That existential crisis man.

Aye wey, pasame la camiseta del los EEUU del 2012. No la puedo encontrar a buen precio :nerd:
came in here to say all of this

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_spot...deep_analysis_of_how_soccer_players_fold.html

laugh.gif
Brah, thank you.

This has me rolling.

The descriptions are on point. 

I'll at least get to watch France-Germany interrupted, but I work during the later game.

Hopefully it's slow :smh:

Got Germany and Colombia today
Netherlands and Argentina tomorrow
Germany over Netherlands in the Final

Edit - these were my picks at the beginning of the knockout stage. Not that confident in them tbh

Last edited:
this thread died lol

No more USA .. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Hummels pushed off idk how yall dont see it ..clearly a forearm thats how he got that separation

Back
Top Bottom