::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Hopefully the US come out with extra fire from watching this Germany match. They have a real shot to make it out of the group!

cvaxdm.gif

someone please tell me what happened on that pk and red card i just heard about. thanks

didnt know portugal was playing with 10...now it makes more sense

Last edited:
This game was over before it started. Only a casual fan or Portuguese fan would have given Portugal a chance of winning.

Germany and Ghana will get out of this group

someone please tell me what happened on that pk and red card i just heard about. thanks

didnt know portugal was playing with 10...now it makes more sense
dude on germany exagerrated getting fouled by pepe. pepe walked to him while dude was on the ground and bumped him with his head talking all kinds of crap

then blam just like that red card

This game was over before it started. Only a casual fan or Portuguese fan would have given Portugal a chance of winning.

Germany and Ghana will get out of this group

Winner of Ghana and US has a real good shot. Im thinking US plays more like Costa Rica today than Honduras and can steal a win.

dude on germany exagerrated getting fouled by pepe. pepe walked to him while dude was on the ground and bumped him with his head talking all kinds of crap

then blam just like that red card

The refs on this WC are the Headline story...they said Fu** the players,,,

Last edited:
Ghana is pretty good tho, I see a pretty even match today.

They looked good against South Korea the other day, but south korea really disappointed with their defensive line :smh:

i had them making an impression on the wc too, but after seeing that, i don't even know anymore...

Back
Top Bottom