::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

You should've known that the racist tag would follow you elsewhere outside of that thread. Now I see why you support Qatar for hosting the world cup despite knowing that that they are building the stadiums off of slave labor.

No racism included, if you have to disrupt everyone's domestic campaign to play a competion because the weather is outlandish then by all means take it away from them. Countries who's bids for world cups include incomplete stadiums should not be considered to hold the event. Just cuz they have the money to do it isn't a good enough reason. Especially when England's bid for 2018, Americas bid, and Spain/portos bid trumped Russia's and Qatars bid by miles. And don't even get me started on Russia getting it. Abromavich had his hand in that one too

I've said it before, Portugal is overrated.

Who even rated Portugal highly except for FIFA and Ronaldo stans? Every Portuguese fan knows that the team is an under-performer even though we have a good amount of talented players

I'm going to a viewing party in DC

Man I hope the US comes thru

Where at champ??  I was at Alero on U Street on Saturday..........had a good time. 
I'm in DC, but since i don't really know too many people i've always watched it at home 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Wheres the viewing party at?
nerd.gif

Damn I'm ashamed of my nigerian brothers.. why are we flopping around like this :smh:

Chill with the slander and exaggeration fam.

Getting tired of the arrogance on here and facebook where everyone thinks the US is gonna blowout ghana. Same arrogance in the last 2 world cups and look at what happened
Esp this dude truth-serum.

Every other post :smh: :rolleyes

I'm going to a viewing party in DC

Man I hope the US comes thru

Where at champ??  I was at Alero on U Street on Saturday..........had a good time. 
I'm in DC, but since i don't really know too many people i've always watched it at home 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Wheres the viewing party at?
nerd.gif
That's unacceptable champ, especially with all the bars and spots that are in DC and the great weather that we currently have.  I would say go bar hopping on either U Street or Dupont Circle and see which spots are to your liking. 

Alero on U Street is one of my go to spots so that's why I mentioned it.  Also, the Laughing Man like the poster above posted is good as well.  No better time than now to met new people and put your bid in with some of these single chicks out here, now's the time. 

Ashkan Dejagh actually played for Germany's youth team. He's more German than Iranian culturally.

He's only playing for Iran because he knew he had no chance on the Germany national team
there's like a couple of dudes on iran with some sick tatties

they must not play in iran

Méjico checked in

Tommorrows game against Brazil is gonna a good one with Hulk maybe out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom