::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I'm glad Italy lost, but they shouldn't have in that manner. How does that challenge get a red but a @#$@$@ bite doesn't?

Last edited:

norwegian krone

Bq6qMKSIEAAqrGD.jpg

laugh.gif
 This can't be real...

I'm glad Italy lost, but they shouldn't have in that manner. How does that challenge get a red but a @#$@$@ bite doesn't?
uhh because the "challenge" was right in front of the ref's eyes and it was egregious

the bite wasn't seen by the ref when it ocurred

neither has anything to do with italy losing

As classless as Mexicans are at futbol events ima blame this one on butthurt Croatians....Eastern Europeans are the true scum as far as futbol fans

Japan has such a nice passing style. All their passes are fast and accurate :x

mirin
Finishing was problematic for Japan this tournament. Nice buildup and quality players in Honda, Kagawa, Okazaki, Uchida, and Nagatomo. Okazaki in particular disappointed me by not stamping his influence on any matches. Opportunity was squandered as a team against Ivory Coast.

Japan has such a nice passing style. All their passes are fast and accurate
sick.gif

mirin
Until they get to the final 3rd.

Had them just edging out Ivory Coast in my bracket... but doesn't look like it's gonna happen unless they can start converting asap.

Edit: and the split second I post that... they score!!!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
why do  these african teams disappoint so much :smh:
Lack of cohesion, chemistry, team play.

Cameroon in particular seemingly lacked display of leadership from Song and Assou-Ekotto. Did not show composure or poise facing an early 1-0 deficit to Croatia. Nigeria has less quality in terms of player personnel than say Ghana. Loved Ghana's attacking mindset versus Germany to put them on the back foot. Caught most off-guard. Very honorable approach with desperation after the 1-0 loss to USA in the first group match. Sometimes you see a disconnect in the buildup or linkup play whether players are thinking differently or just not on the same page with runs or passes.

Back
Top Bottom