::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

he's making a case that Real Madrid wouldn't sign a player like Suarez who lacks class on the field (implying RM only signs class acts throughout their history).

Right that's what I was getting, he was saying Real Madrid are class acts.

I'm saying I think that's bull, for gods sake they have Pepe on the team, and kept him on the team after he kicked that player on the floor 4 times years ago lol. That's sort of a weak argument, Real would get Suarez without hesitation, even with the bite.

With Watch ESPN I may be able to convince my boss to have it on in the background but the 9AM start definitely sucks

Yooooo those Ghana players though! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] their FA sent Boateng and Muntari home for fighting w/ an official and verbally abusing the coach

Refs apparently checking the pitch an hour before kickoff. I really hope they don't postpone this one.

My buddy that's in Recife said that US supporters are literally abandoning their cars and heading to the stadium on foot.

Last edited:
if the us/Germany game is postponed.. what happens with the Ghana/Portugal game?

the game won't be postponed

I don't think it will either. TalkSport is reporting that the pitch is not that bad. They're more worried about the safety of the supporters.

This weather will suit our boys much better than the Germans. I cannot wait for this to kickoff.

I don't think it will either. TalkSport is reporting that the pitch is not that bad. They're more worried about the safety of the supporters.

This weather will suit our boys much better than the Germans. I cannot wait for this to kickoff.

I saw photos of people ditching their cars and walking to the game bc of the flood

SUAREZ UPDATE:

9 matches, 4 month suspension.... According to Mike and Mike on ESPN.

Last edited:
FIFA: "Nine official matches." -- that's Uruguay matches.

Four-month ban applies to ALL football activity, inclusive of Liverpool.

BREAKING: FIFA says Luis Suarez is suspended for nine matches plus four months from all football activity.

Luis Suarez is also fined 100,000 Swiss Francs.

FIFA: "Nine official matches." -- that's Uruguay matches.

Four-month ban applies to ALL football activity, inclusive of Liverpool.

BREAKING: FIFA says Luis Suarez is suspended for nine matches plus four months from all football activity.

Luis Suarez is also fined 100,000 Swiss Francs.
Should have been longer, but i'll take it.

Sucks for Liverpool....but i'll take that also..
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

SUAREZ UPDATE:

9 matches, 4 month suspension.... According to Mike and Mike on ESPN.
weak AF especially since this is his 3rd time taking a bite out of his competition...  anyways looking forward to todays matches!!! my thoughts

Germany 3 US 1

Ghana 2 Portugal 1

Agent @RichardMotzkin tells ESPN US team family/friends have decided not to attempt trip to stadium. Too treacherous.

Back
Top Bottom