::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Not a horrible half but we definitely have to make improvements. Yedlin's been great for the 20 mins he played.

If i was to play soccer, im a japanese american so id probably choose to play for Japan lol
I think it only applies if you hold a passport or nationality for the country.

(not saying you aren't, just pointing out how it typically works)
what happens often is if a player is ethnically related to a country other than the one he was born in, the country he is ethnically related to will give them a fast track to citizenship

I would sub Cameron out especially with his yellow and bring in beckerman. Play out to the 70th minute and maybe sub a forward in. That'll be our last sub so we better win in 90 lol.
We can play a lot better.

Last edited:
I think you have to save Jozy a little more like wait til ~70, I was worried that you may have to sub a sub if he comes up limp but man could we really use him out there...Yedlin looks great, knock on him is his defending but he loves getting forward and he's taking advantage out there, only 20 too...kid is gonna be a stud in the next few WCs for us

Shoes ? LOL

If Altidore comes in he better prove me wrong and score for once...Lavezzi couldnt prove me wrong earlier for Arg.

Last edited:
I was running around manhattan all day..so it looks like Argentina barely won?

If you're the US, you have to defend, Belgium is the one that has to attack. Get them on the counterattack.

Back
Top Bottom