:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

^^i just youtubed it.. now I feel like i gotta turn on my ps3 and try to do it in the game... I have done it by mistake but, I want to add this to my game... ps3 sleepingeight

^^i just youtubed it.. now I feel like i gotta turn on my ps3 and try to do it in the game... I have done it by mistake but, I want to add this to my game... ps3 sleepingeight

I can't even play online anymore because I don't have the booklet with the Online Pass code
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Genius44

I youtubed it and I still can't figure it out. If you figure it out, let me know something!

Originally Posted by Genius44

I youtubed it and I still can't figure it out. If you figure it out, let me know something!

i feel like i lost my mojo...i havnt won in so long online...between just not winning and people dash boarding, and myself dash boarding when the dude wants to be a douche

i feel like i lost my mojo...i havnt won in so long online...between just not winning and people dash boarding, and myself dash boarding when the dude wants to be a douche

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

Can anyone do the rabona?

did it alot on 10. i dont own 11. however i always do the fake rabona which is alot easier to execute on both 11 and 10.
the only times i did the actual rabona was to do the fake one first, then on ps3 push up on the left stick and push triangle simultaneously.

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

Can anyone do the rabona?

did it alot on 10. i dont own 11. however i always do the fake rabona which is alot easier to execute on both 11 and 10.
the only times i did the actual rabona was to do the fake one first, then on ps3 push up on the left stick and push triangle simultaneously.

Anybody got an online pass code for a young man ? Just got back on XBL but with a new gamertag and I cant play online
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody got an online pass code for a young man ? Just got back on XBL but with a new gamertag and I cant play online
30t6p3b.gif

FIFA 12 coming soon...I'm going to switch over to PS3 for 12....

My '11 on 360 still gives me issues with lagging (up to 45seconds) after pausing, or while loading, even AFTER i installed the disc to the drive. It worked well for a few after the install, then it went back to it's old habits.

The lagging started after some download update, and now it's just unbearable to play...so i'll be joining the PS3 next round....

Can't wait...

FIFA 12 coming soon...I'm going to switch over to PS3 for 12....

My '11 on 360 still gives me issues with lagging (up to 45seconds) after pausing, or while loading, even AFTER i installed the disc to the drive. It worked well for a few after the install, then it went back to it's old habits.

The lagging started after some download update, and now it's just unbearable to play...so i'll be joining the PS3 next round....

Can't wait...

Back
Top Bottom