:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i would join a league, but these things never work, we had one going earlier in the year for xbox and about half the people had all their games in with each other and then the other half didnt even play ANY games 
indifferent.gif
We need at least 8 people right? Theres at least 3 or 4 in here hopefully if we
only have 8, everyone would play their games. Don't even care if I get whooped
laugh.gif

Just would like to get a league goin

word, i'm down for a 360 league. i remember that one from a few months back. i think i played like 3 games and thats it
laugh.gif

xbox GT: JD2384

word, i'm down for a 360 league. i remember that one from a few months back. i think i played like 3 games and thats it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Just played against ecampos85 whoever that is... lets get this poppin... bored and feel like playing fifa...

that would be me... i lost to indy and dirty... wasnt feelin' it i guess shoulda won the first game whatever...
ima be on tonight after wilfred... revenge will be had...
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Just played against ecampos85 whoever that is... lets get this poppin... bored and feel like playing fifa...

that would be me... i lost to indy and dirty... wasnt feelin' it i guess shoulda won the first game whatever...
ima be on tonight after wilfred... revenge will be had...
mad.gif
roll.gif

if you're interested in a 360 fifa pro club.. hit me up on twitter, @xblaze23.. trying to have a decent sized roster to have 8+ players play at once..

if you're interested in a 360 fifa pro club.. hit me up on twitter, @xblaze23.. trying to have a decent sized roster to have 8+ players play at once..

Originally Posted by jd2384

laugh.gif

you were one of the people i was talking about that actually played
laugh.gif
i remember playing you twice

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea you probably whipped my @ss too. i thought i was somebody till i played some of you guys..level 28 dudes. but for real though. let's get another league going
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea you probably whipped my @ss too. i thought i was somebody till i played some of you guys..level 28 dudes. but for real though. let's get another league going
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah im not that good, i do remember we had good games though, you were Real right? i was atletico 
im not really sure how/why i specifically remember our games

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah im not that good, i do remember we had good games though, you were Real right? i was atletico 
im not really sure how/why i specifically remember our games

im down for a 360 league my GT is vtotheinay and if anyone wants to play right now im signing onto XBL now. just invite me to a game.

im down for a 360 league my GT is vtotheinay and if anyone wants to play right now im signing onto XBL now. just invite me to a game.

Back
Top Bottom