OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

Copped!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i still play Fight Night Round 3.

i want to use George Foreman
laugh.gif
looks like a good list of young boxers aswell as the legends.

On the real, when this drops I'll put up $100 USD that no one, and I mean no one can see me on NT...

I'm undefeated...

I can not efffin wait for this game.

6 more months.

Online is gonna be epic.

Anyone have any great Fight Night memories? My favorite was playing FN Round 2 with my boy on PS2. 15 round fight, I am destroying this guy. I go into thefinal round up 9-5 but I wanted to knock him out. Less than a minute left in round 15, I get knocked down for the first time and the fight and am unable to getback up. I haven't recovered since...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I just looked at the list of fighters...George Foreman in thegame
pimp.gif
I wish Sonny Liston and George Shuvalo were included as well.

Hopefully EA Sports does not make this game too arcadish and doesn't mess up the controls. Landing 80 punches per round is a tad too unrealistic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i read somewhere that the studio that produced fight night closed...this is coppppppppppped tho
You're talking about EA Chicago.

Yeah, this is a completely different engine, a completely different team. I'm genuinely worried.

EA Vancouver better be on-point... 'cause I'm sure we're all fans of NBA Live, right.
grin.gif

I already don't like the graphics engine much.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

no love for the Mexican fighters?

Are you serious right now?

Jose Luis Castillo
Marco Antonio Barrera
Oscar De La Hoya
Salvador Sanchez

indifferent.gif

They should have added Antonio Margarito, Israel Vazquez and Juan Manuel Marquez though. But to suggest a lack of Mexican fighters in the game is more than areach.

Salvador Sanchez? He's a legend.....If thats not a tribute to Mexican boxers I don't know what the @*#& is...

Back
Top Bottom