OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

First day copped. I can already tell that many a Pacquiao vs Pacquiao fight will be happening online.
laugh.gif

I hate how Fight Night fails to incorporate a proper career mode and a roster of boxers whom are actually still fighting...

Where are the Klit brothers?

Alexander Povetkin?

Sam Peter?

Nikolay Valuev?

Chris Arreola?

And thats just the HW division. I want to be able to fight current dudes too, not just legends...

Thats why boxing sims are never taken seriously as real sports games, they lack all the makings of a true "sim"....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

On the real, when this drops I'll put up $100 USD that no one, and I mean no one can see me on NT...

I'm undefeated...
I will take you up on that offer sir. Gamersaloon.com for reference.

But onto the topic:

Cotto
Mayweather
Tyson
Ali
Prince
Foreman
Tarver
Calzaghe (who I'm willing to bet will be a beast)

pimp.gif

They really did the rosters right this year. Does it feel like FOREVER to anyone else since Round 3 came out?

added to my calender. definate first day cop. hope they fix the online play and prevnet dudes from just blocking and throwing haymakers

wow three filipinos in the game, Manny, Gerry Penalosa, and Boom Boom Bautista, definite cop for me. I was playing Round 3 the whole week leading up toPac-Man/De La Hoya

Finally. I've been stuck here playing FN3 for the longest. I hope the Career Mode is a little better. Those Combo Dummy drills were ridiculously hardcompared to the Heavy Bag and Weight Lifting.

Anybody ever play Greatest Heavyweights on Genesis? It's still one of my favorites.

I hope they don't change anything from Round 3 but the roster and expand the career mode. If they do anything with the gameplay or controls it's gonnablow the hell outta me, but I'm amped to crush yall with Money May and Calzaghe

wowow- me and my dudes were just talking about this...we used to have epic battles on round 3 and we were tryna play the other day and it was nowhere to befound
smh.gif
im not even gonna get gassed at that list cause it looks to good to be true...money may? tyson? aww mann damnn but wow at july

Damn,I just sold my xbox cause I aint touch it in about a year. Fight Night is the only game I play.

Time to cop a new one when this drops. That roster looks crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

* Diego Corrales

i put it on everything i love, i will beat the crap out of anybody with corrales, any weight class u want

Back
Top Bottom