OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

I wonder what the actually DLC for this game will be.

The 'Boxer Share' option might be the best feature of this game.

Still haven't found a decent looking Money Mayweather tho.

edit:
oh and the andre berto/paul williams ones I D/L'ed were thrash
laugh.gif

anyone know how to delete boxers that you d/l?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

how do you consistently throw counter punches, if at all? CPU be landing these counter punches and stunning me every time it tries....

i dont get how to counter either
ohwell.gif

im slowly coming around with using the analog stick i still miss the buttons tho ......gimme mike tyson with some buttons and i'd do damage
and the best fighter on that game hands down is lennox lewis...this dude can just throw jabs the whole time and pull out the W
finally figured it out, much easier for me to counter when you dodge instead of block, the camera will slight change and you punch then and itshould do a counter
sounds really simple and once you get it, it's extremely simple.... now after playing for a few hours game went from
ohwell.gif
to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by kidUFC

4th series of a game < 1st attempt (new gen consoles) at a very complex fighting style game

well this is only the 2nd fight night on the next generation console. with that said your argument is irrelevant, just because the ufc game has a lot of room to improve doesnt mean squat

but at the end of the day, without any game comparison, this game is trash.
roll.gif

but to each his own.
wink.gif

will be buying this....my first boxing game....
pimp.gif
....been eyeing this series for a while now...

my favs so far...
Thomas Hearns
Pernell Whitaker
George Foreman
and my main man Diego Corrales
smokin.gif

Game is addicting once you past the learning curve

TO ME THIS IS THE BEST INSTALLMENT OF FN. PULLING OFF COMBOS WITH THE ANALOG IS SO DAMN FLUID.
I HAD ALL THE PAST FN AND NEVER USED THE BUTTONS ONCE.
I LIKE HOW THEY SIMPLIFIED THE BLOCKING SYSTEM, USED TO PISS ME OFF BEFORE THAT I JUST ROCKED AND LEANED ALL THE TIME.

IT'S LIKE THEY MADE THE GAME FOR ME
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I'M STILL WACK ONLINE THOUGH, 0-2
frown.gif

I bought this the other day, well worth it. I took it to my friend's house and he was digging it too. It's probably the best graphics I've seen onany sports game thus far, and the gameplay is dope too. I thought I was good online, started off 2-0, but then I ran into that nerd who's probably beenplaying nonstop since it dropped and I'm 2-3 now. Oh well.

This game is SUPER PIFF!!!
smokin.gif

Roy Jones is that dude for real... Dude can go left or right handed, plus his fighting stance is off the chains.
pimp.gif

Haven't takin it online yet tho.

Ive been playing legacy mode and been training and winnins most of all my fights. I keep getting messages from the trainer saying to go check out the boxerswith belts. You get to choose your opponent but how do you choose an opponent with a belt? Does it take time for them to be on that list when i can choose tofight them?

i played someone online last nite that actually boxed and didnt just keep coming forward and throwing, he was calzaghe i was my created bill duke, i rocked himalmost immediately with a left uppercut, but for the rest of the mid fight, he kinda was pickin me off, rocked me 2-3 times, but i came back, rocked him acouple times and took the final three rounds decisivly to a majority decision, great win

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Ive been playing legacy mode and been training and winnins most of all my fights. I keep getting messages from the trainer saying to go check out the boxers with belts. You get to choose your opponent but how do you choose an opponent with a belt? Does it take time for them to be on that list when i can choose to fight them?

Yea you have to wait till you are the number one contender. My only beef is that once you make it to legendery status and you have unified the belt, AND youcant move up in weight class, you end up fighting the same people over and over again. (54-0) 54KO's on Pro mode

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Ive been playing legacy mode and been training and winnins most of all my fights. I keep getting messages from the trainer saying to go check out the boxers with belts. You get to choose your opponent but how do you choose an opponent with a belt? Does it take time for them to be on that list when i can choose to fight them?

Yea you have to wait till you are the number one contender. My only beef is that once you make it to legendery status and you have unified the belt, AND you cant move up in weight class, you end up fighting the same people over and over again. (54-0) 54KO's on Pro mode

The list does have a couple of people ive fought already. How long does it take for me to be the number one contender? How many fights does it take? Imalreadyon my 13th fight so far.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

4th series of a game < 1st attempt (new gen consoles) at a very complex fighting style game

well this is only the 2nd fight night on the next generation console. with that said your argument is irrelevant, just because the ufc game has a lot of room to improve doesnt mean squat

but at the end of the day, without any game comparison, this game is trash.
roll.gif

but to each his own.
wink.gif

youre right, it just so happens that more people agree with my opinion than yours
wink.gif

I just hate when I get cats stunned I'm not a killa.

I gotta get my knockout after the stun. Game up.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Yea you have to wait till you are the number one contender. My only beef is that once you make it to legendery status and you have unified the belt, AND you cant move up in weight class, you end up fighting the same people over and over again. (54-0) 54KO's on Pro mode

The list does have a couple of people ive fought already. How long does it take for me to be the number one contender? How many fights does it take? Im alreadyon my 13th fight so far.
homie how are u up to 54 fights already ive never understood things like that
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom