***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

just to add to the hype cuz i saw some numbnuts using jay z in kamikaze pics to sell on ebay lol

So GH2 are they comfortable to hoop in I can't remember that far back.

i had bought the gh2 and jordan xi within a week of each other back in the day. lets just say the jordan xi back then took a dump all over the gh2. the nonexistent gimicky 2a air sucked. i disected the shoe years later and 2a was just a tiny whoopy cushion placed in the midsole that was a lil bit bigger than a silver dollar.also the toe box was a bit narrow.

god was the og xi a beauty and well cushioned. also the patent leather was almost as hard as a steel toe boot lol

with that said i found the gh2 retro in the mid 2000 to be very comfortable without the 2a. it felt a bit more higher to the ground but much more cushioned.

the toe box was still a bit narrow but not as noticeable.

the outsole of the gh2 has always gave me problems tho...

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/01/fila-2013-preview/

Will be copping the classic white and navys but im more excited for the navy and whites on the bottom right of the first pic, always prefered those

also coppin the white and navy Stacks...i had so much Fila gear and kicks back in the day...nike and jordan were my least purchased shoe growin up when the rents would cop me the yearly pair

:smokin

them cream and gucci color 100's are looking right. the low top suede/gum sole and knicks original fitness' might have some potential.

Last edited:
Always wanted the GH2 lows. I wonder if the Fila logo on the medial side of the GH2s will be white like the OG, or will they use the navy patent leather like on the retro from a few years back? I copped the 08 retro from JJ for like $60 months after they released. Doubt it will be that easy this time. Sneaker mess been real crazy for the last few years.

Always wanted the GH2 lows. I wonder if the Fila logo on the medial side of the GH2s will be white like the OG, or will they use the navy patent leather like on the retro from a few years back? I copped the 08 retro from JJ for like $60 months after they released. Doubt it will be that easy this time. Sneaker mess been real crazy for the last few years.

sneaker game stressful but the resale game crazy.

Hills are back in March hopefully an easy cop cause the hypebeasts don't really know about these....Cages look awesome too...miss the 90s :*(

Classic pic!!!

when i hear fila, i always think of grant hill and this pic for some reason. Its cool that the popularity of sneakers is at an all time high and companies like ewing athletics, reebok and i guess FILA can bring back some classic shoes, but at the same time you couldnt pay me to wear a FILA shoe.

Surprised no one noticed the FX 100's in its OG Form. The white green red FX-100 will be copped.

i guess theyre just not my style, but im sorry these are soo ugly. Its clearly a rip off of an AF1 and i dont even mess w those outside of a few lowtops. I got into an argument with a kid one night bc i said the same thing about those lowtop bapestas or whatever they called. Cant believe ppl bought those. So un-original. But if there is anything i have learned since i got into this sneaker thing its that ppl will wear some funky ish. So to each his own.

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop to hoop in but if they release the gh 1 I will definitely cop a few to stock and rock missed those as a kid

Back
Top Bottom