***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Ya idiot want shoes from a brand that does fakes? Ya suspect

they arent real fila product.

and nike never bit another brands steeze? hell they started out making bootleg onitsuka tiger running shoes. fila been official, maybe you haven't been around long enough to know that.

Last edited:
Grant Hills will be copped. He was one of my all time favorites. These are a must for me. I'm assuming fila.com and all the other major retailers are getting these?

Yeah, these drop late this year or early next year in a few colors, they are also going to drop Fila Bubbles, and some other Grant Hills its not the 4 or the 5 though...

Are the fila bubbles confirmed for this year?

Last edited:
Grant Hills will be copped. He was one of my all time favorites. These are a must for me. I'm assuming fila.com and all the other major retailers are getting these?

Unfortunately not. According to Fila, Finish Line and Eastbay WILL NOT be stocking these. I think it's going to be Fila and some mom/pop shops. Some future releases will be more widely available. Hoping I'm wrong, but was told all of that directly from Fila.

they arent real fila product.

and nike never bit another brands steeze? hell they started out making bootleg onitsuka tiger running shoes. fila been official, maybe you haven't been around long enough to know that.
They not real product by fila and i still want them lolol.

Can somebody help me w some info about this shoe?
Found it at an old sportstore as a display object.
The box says Fila Trarezius Hi Leather.
I can't find any info or pictures of it online.
You guys seem to have your Fila-game on lock so maybe you can tell me something about it.
Just interested in the history of the shoe or if its even a OG Fila.
Got it for beermoney so if its fake or cracks in a day it still was worth it =)

Besides GH's back in the dal I remember having black Muscle Balls aka hersey hawkins and the cwebbs..white leather with the blue verticle stripe down the toebox/tongue...those were clean

Can somebody help me w some info about this shoe?
Found it at an old sportstore as a display object.
The box says Fila Trarezius Hi Leather.
I can't find any info or pictures of it online.
You guys seem to have your Fila-game on lock so maybe you can tell me something about it.
Just interested in the history of the shoe or if its even a OG Fila.
Got it for beermoney so if its fake or cracks in a day it still was worth it =)

no fila expert but those look like something fila would have put out in the mid-late 90s so i would have to side w/ those being real. they're actually pretty cool....................

What' are yalls thoughts on these? Fila Phalanx

these on the other hand........................

Back
Top Bottom