***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Aiight

finally found stack 2s for a price i could live with. they are supposed to be in on saturday, can't wait to see them...

Some guy is charging 300 buy it now for a size 12 on ebay. I hope hes straight and accidentally gets a huge **** up his ***

Taking shoes away from people who would actually wear them smh

Happens all the time with other brands, why not fila? Will build more hype for the brand honestly. I'd love to see them do more and be more successful

The "Lemar & Dauley" Cages definitely didn't sell-out on FILA.com. They were pulled in order to give the impression of a successful release. After looking at the statistics of the page, there was an instance where most-to-all sizes were readily available to suddenly being switched to the page being removed. These weren't that limited when comparing them to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle x FILA -"Shredder" Cages, which were (personally) a better release...

The "Lemar & Dauley" collaboration wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that great either. It was an easy pass for me...

Happens all the time with other brands, why not fila? Will build more hype for the brand honestly. I'd love to see them do more and be more successful

Because fila is a ginuine brand. The last thing fans of fila need is for the idiots who are too lazy to work make fila shoes part of the hype circus

Nike can get away with murder because of that.

Do you want all brands to start making shoe uppers out of ceramic toilet seats instead of real leather or atleast synthetic leather that actually is wearable?

Last edited:
The "Lemar & Dauley" Cages definitely didn't sell-out on FILA.com. They were pulled in order to give the impression of a successful release. After looking at the statistics of the page, there was an instance where most-to-all sizes were readily available to suddenly being switched to the page being removed. These weren't that limited when comparing them to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle x FILA -"Shredder" Cages, which were (personally) a better release...

The "Lemar & Dauley" collaboration wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that great either. It was an easy pass for me...

Well i need um to match a shirt i have :lol:

Back
Top Bottom