***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Odd is right. Feels like the shoe is incomplete.

Anyway, was looking through my camera and found a sneaker I used to own. 

Game worn and dual autographed by the man himself :smile:

Definitely looks incomplete.

Your game worn Stack pair is incredible. I'm looking to cop the retro pair for about $60 and I wish they had the painted the midsoles as it really completes the look of the shoe.

Funny how words like "Limited" and "Collaboration" come in play and over sudden all the cats care about FILA...smh.

They want hype, they don't genuinely want good priced good quality stuff. Continue paying $170-200 for them low grade J's! I love my $75-100 Fila's

You know how it is, but skipping on all of the awesome OG colorways, to cop a collab for double the price, is absolute riddle for me. 

I still need to take some pictures of my most recent pairs, including those Hamptons

You know how it is, but skipping on all of the awesome OG colorways, to cop a collab for double the price, is absolute riddle for me. 

It's just a bunch of endless reselling with the 'limited'/'collaboration' junk. Some cornball takes a picture of the shoes then puts then on eBay/Kijiji/CL for an astronomical price. Very rarely do you see the stuff actually worn.

So very true. 

It never fails trent. Look at the Reebok threads too. The minute some limited/collab sneaker is announced a whole bunch of clowns start posting and after that nothing else. The Question collabs are perfect examples of this.

Excuse me, but I was just going to give the code away to whoever wanted it. You should make sure you know what's going on before making assumptions. I have no intentions of "selling" the code. Thanx though. I just know the shoe is limited and after winning the raffle I realized I didn't want it...

So you entered not knowing you didn't want them? Then once you won you figured it out?

How about you tried to make a quick come up, came in here hoping to find a buyer, got called out, and now claim you were gonna give it away. Rookie mistake

You guys are so used to be trying to make a "come-up" that you forget genuine people exist.
I wanted them initially but found a bunch of Kamikaze 2's for cheap and ended up buying them. This is absolutely ridiculous, but you know what I'm not really angry about it. I understand your suspicion and I know this happens a lot. 

Here's the link, enjoy your day: 

http://www.baitme.com/bait-x-fila-n...b90118d053-us-men-size-115-danielstal5557d115

P.S. - Try not to be so hostile to new people who only want to add to the culture

Maybe add to your post "free" ? Thanks for the contribution. Coming in there like that with only 4 posts? Yeah I'm sure you can see where we're coming from

You guys are so used to be trying to make a "come-up" that you forget genuine people exist.
I wanted them initially but found a bunch of Kamikaze 2's for cheap and ended up buying them. This is absolutely ridiculous, but you know what I'm not really angry about it. I understand your suspicion and I know this happens a lot.

Here's the link, enjoy your day:

http://www.baitme.com/bait-x-fila-n...b90118d053-us-men-size-115-danielstal5557d115

P.S. - Try not to be so hostile to new people who only want to add to the culture
you have to understand the way of things, asking for blind trust just doesn't exist anymore due to so much, bs, drama, schemers and other idjuits, after awhile you'll see and understand completely why people came at you like that trust here is earned not giving

Back
Top Bottom