***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The Spaghetti Ice joints are decent. Didn't see em posted......

Hit play and see how the iconic white Fila M-Squad sneaker became the #TMNTxFILA M-Squad that everyone is talking about! The pairs release August 5th on FILA.com. Let’s not forget that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie hits theaters August 8th!

Check it out here:

Directed and Produced by: The Diamond Bros. - thediamondbros.com
Visual Effects by: The Molecule - themolecule.com

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@FILAUSA) and check out the very cool landing page on FILA.com for more information about the release.

FILA.com
Twitter.com/FILAUSA
Instagram.com/FILAUSA
Facebook.com/FILAAmerica

Please Note: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES is a trademark of Viacom International Inc.

Had these on release day. First colorway to release in nor cal.

One of the worst fitting shoes. Had the bad fit of the penny 1. That pulling your shoe off glued to the floor fit.

This X10000. I've never been so excited for a shoe, and so disappointed after I tried it on. I must've tried the GH 3 on 10 different times, hoping they'd look/fit better on my feet, but it wasn't meant to be.

Peace,
J

I'd have to agree.  I mean everyone is jumping in big with collabs these days.  Collabs can bring a lot to a brand (IE: Saucony).  You had to figure it was only a matter of time before fila started doing the same.  

Last edited:
Not bad at all I have to say, FILA are jumping in hard in collaboration business. 

I think collaborations in this day and age are a bit of a mixed bag. On the plus side you get some pretty decent colourways (most of the time) but on the negative side you get the worst of the reseller scum. I.E. cats who don't give a rat's backside about a particular sneaker and are just looking to make 100%-150% profit.

It often feels like the true brand loyalists rarely get a chance to purchase the collaboration sneaker because the reseller scum/opportunists get to them first.

Back
Top Bottom