***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

They're decent, but not for $110.. don't get mad it's just my opinion about the price 
laugh.gif

Not gonna complain about the price since I'm use to over paying on Brons and J's from NDC anyway
roll.gif

I'm digging the concept on these and TMNT use to be my favorite cartoon growing up. Yeah I'm an 80's child haha......

TMNT was definitely my favorite cartoon during it's heyday.  I even had the cartoon movies on vhs.

Definitely not feeling the shoe personally, but glad it was an easy cop for those that scooped.

Stack 2 black? Did these even release??
The big retailers may have them in a month or so.....Todays sportwear releases early fila and reebok product all the time so theyre def releasing and man oh man are they beautiful! Ill post my pair on friday.

i think this was the best one
idk that goes neck and neck with

and this was a great fighting game vs

but nothing will ever be better than this one right here

NOTHING EVER!!!!!

Sorry for derailing TMNT just gets me excited I wish I hadn't missed out on the first Turtle shoes with the diff color headbands those were too awesome, maybe Fila should call these the Mikey's and do a 4 piece set for all the turtles based on personality with the shoes, like 96 Leo's since they're both straight shooters, KJ Dons for the intelligence and Stack(2) Raphs because they'd look good

Yea Turtles in Time at the arcade was the bomb!  Definitely my favorite.  I remember being at the Malibu Grand Prix every so often for birthday parties (was THE SPOT to have your party back then at that specific time) and me and my friends would play it all the way through every time.

TMNT 2 the Arcade Game for NES was definitely my favorite one to play at home.  I enjoyed the higher difficulty of this game on NES then at the arcade.

Last edited:
Just got my Tmnt's in they are very nice. I wanted to unds them for the New York Comic Con in October but tickets sold out, oh well. Ill probably unds them today to go see the movie. 

Back
Top Bottom