***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Stopped in at ubiq while stack was there i dapped him up and got a autograph but i felt a bit dissrespecful coz i had my answer iv's on..but yea the stacks were/are def gonna sit

They should've done a collab with a shop on the stack 2 and had him sign there. IMO a better looking shoe and I think would look great in a collab'd design

So it's true? We ain't feeling these?
I just think this all red with hits of white and blue is getting a little dated (although I'm perfectly fine with it), as far as recents I've only liked that combo on the adidas x villa joints

Last edited:
Spaghetti was never a huge hit in retro or OG form, so it isn't a surprise these are sitting. This particular pair doesn't look bad but I never really got in on the red shoe movement.

The design of the shoe is cool but the colorway is definitely dated....and not in a good way. I was instantly reminded of 2004, the music of that time and these...

I dont really care about the whole dated thing as i had some good times back then.

I love the colorway, im guessing that maybe if these were a bit more loud so to speak like a bunch of bright colors, some type of south beach theme and these would have probably been hyped up? Sad to say i guess so...oh well whatever.

So it's true? We ain't feeling these?
I just think this all red with hits of white and blue is getting a little dated (although I'm perfectly fine with it), as far as recents I've only liked that combo on the adidas x villa joints
overall, i aint feeling the spaghettis, its just off from the OG, just like the FILA 95,

i wish FILA rerelease the FILA 95 similar to the ones that came out back in 2006 aka VB 95

and them spaghettis with the slanted fila logo and a bit higher

If im a betting man i would think october or november but thats just a guess

If i were fila id drop um in november or december for the holidays

I also think they should have stayed at the 89 dollar price point.

Unless they got grant hill to endorse them again and left the 33 and hill on them which doesnt look like it.

I changed my mind. If i can get um for 10 to 20 dollars under retAil and they fixed the comfort issue on these ill cop with or without the hill endorsement

I never owned a pair, but only hours of having one is to order from fila.com. hope I don't have the same problem and hate them! Cuz Fila's return policy is terrible.

i kinda disagree on the need for collabs but i definitely agree that it would be awesome if Fila got GH back into the fold

Yes basically, a nice amount of collaborations would be nice!
Man only if Grant would endorse...

Hill would definitely endorse if he was paid for it. It's a tough call for FILA to justify the endorsement because there's no guarantee this will translate to increased sales. They would also have to increase their price points too which may actually alienate customers.

Apart from the 'limited collobarations' that sell out for the wrong reasons, who is really paying MSRP on FILA product?

Hill would definitely endorse if he was paid for it. It's a tough call for FILA to justify the endorsement because there's no guarantee this will translate to increased sales. They would also have to increase their price points too which may actually alienate customers.

Apart from the 'limited collobarations' that sell out for the wrong reasons, who is really paying MSRP on FILA product?
yo id pay $150 for a pair of Fila Ghill 1 in the original form, High top with top notch quality. lol

Back
Top Bottom