***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I thought feet you wear was just the shape of the midsole that mimmicks the foot shape? And the logo was the one thing that couldnt be used? So its basically the same but without the logo and name? Because the feet you wear name and logo is not owned by adidas?

If u wear them back then u know what exactly FYW is. Actually, fyw is a patented technology which is owned by a foot doctor. U can google for the details. Adidas want to buy off the patent from him but it never happens. He rejected the offer. The technology is meant on the design of the mid n outsoles. Not just the shape.

Last edited:
I know it may be a long shot but does anyone have a lead on TMNT Msquad in a 9-9.5. I have the FX100 and Cages this is something I been looking for months I haven't had any luck. appreicate any help.

i miss the 90s designs

Designs and the materials.

Thanks to these garbage synthetic materials - all 'designers' have to do is come up with some cookie cutter, modular design and slap some vinyl graphics on the plastic bits or have a pattern sewn on the mesh bits.

got em off the site with ease on release day. I don't see any on ebay or anywhere they must not of made many. The quality is great the leather is buttery smooth and the m cuts on the side are thick and tumbled. Feels more authentic than JB material

Last edited:
got em off the site with ease on release day. I don't see any on ebay or anywhere they must not of made many. The quality is great the leather is buttery smooth and the m cuts on the side are thick and tumbled. Feels more authentic than JB material

Feeling more authentic than JB is not exactly a high bar to clear!

(But congrats on the pickup.)

Oh yeah for sure! It's just funny everybody rags on FILA but material wise these smoking alotta retros. They look a little wild but hey they are the shoes Mikey wore in the movie

Back
Top Bottom