***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

drippin in tha sewers

Would've been nicer if they had emphasized a bit more on the 'silhouette of shoe within a shoe' paneling to make the pair stand out a bit.

Easily one of the most comfortable pairs I have, tripled on the white Stack 2, gave one pair to my dad and he loves it too at age of 68! They were selling them at JJ for like $35, could not pass on that deal. 

On a side note my 96 low are giving up and I haven't even worn them that much, the soles are great but the upper has started to crack, I was actually thinking to make a fallow-up video on them and show the state they are in now, which is a bit disappointing to be honest, only two years old. 

Easily one of the most comfortable pairs I have, tripled on the white Stack 2, gave one pair to my dad and he loves it too at age of 68! They were selling them at JJ for like $35, could not pass on that deal.

On a side note my 96 low are giving up and I haven't even worn them that much, the soles are great but the upper has started to crack, I was actually thinking to make a fallow-up video on them and show the state they are in now, which is a bit disappointing to be honest, only two years old.
that's a shame too

I like the fila 97 summer pack but i see my size is gone in both colors, they should have more pairs

They're both live on atmos website, no idea if they ship to U.S.tho

Yes sir they do ship to U.S. but total to west coast after taxes is roughly $180. I haven't posted in here before but I've followed this thread for a long time now and have much respect for all you that been rocking Fila over the years. Thanks for all the info you guys put out to help keep people updated on what's to come or where to buy.

Last edited:
no doubt man
but 180 for some Fila's?
no offense, i love fila, but i am not paying 180 for a pair

Ya man I hear what you saying. Atmos sent me an invoice and shoes were $134 after tax and then damn near $50 to ship from Japan to U.S. I was good with the $134 but the $50 for shipping is tough

Welcome to the world outside the US. Many retailers and ebayers hit me with $50+ shipping to Australia. Not great when the volume of releases here is so low.

Back
Top Bottom