***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

FILA's Twitter handler playing the antagonist. Haha!

Last edited:
For those that missed, Fila says they're restocking, Monday @ noon, along with the black colorway

For those that missed, Fila says they're restocking, Monday @ noon, along with the black colorway
but only the sizes that didn't make it on site which was like the 6.5 and 7 --- I could have pulled the trigger on a 10 but it's not my size so **** that.

anyone got experiences shopping with karmaloop? Everytime I hear about them someone says the kicks they get have physical defects and whatnot.

^^Ive bought some shirts from karmaloop, never bought shoes though. Haven't had a bad experience with them except when the shipped me the wrong sized shirt. Plus there's always coupons so there's a chance you could snag these for like 20% off or more.

I have to see these in person. As much as I'm dying to have a pair, I'm not paying full price for extremely crappy quality. I passed on the last release at an extreme discount and don't feel bad doing it again.

I have to see these in person. As much as I'm dying to have a pair, I'm not paying full price for extremely crappy quality. I passed on the last release at an extreme discount and don't feel bad doing it again.

Going to hit up my spot around 5:30PM to see how these did. As of right now, I'm told not more than 15 pairs have sold out of 36. Might pick-up a pair if I don't see them sitting as much as I thought they would...

Going to hit up my spot around 5:30PM to see how these did. As of right now, I'm told not more than 15 pairs have sold out of 36. Might pick-up a pair if I don't see them sitting as much as I thought they would...
So youre saying you wont buy them unless they are popular.... Hhhmmm i heard that in a song somewhere lol :tongue:

i dont see why people have to be such *****. "people ate buying these because of hype, etc. etc." get real. majority of people trying to get these are for nostalgic purposes. and yes they sat discounted last time. whoopedy doo! maybe people had other priorities at the time. maybe release came and went with little hype. who cares? let people buy what makes them happy. those with issues with this release should stick to their overhyped, overpriced, re-re-re-retroing kicks. sorry for the rant, but i get tired of seein the same comments (not nec. here). so to the crap talkers: go buy 4 pairs of the same thing to resell that you bought for way over what the quality is worth, cause you sir are a more elite collector than i.

PYS just posted that they're stocking them soon, so that should be another good option esp with free shipping and no tax.

you only want a pair if they sell good? If the sat, you wouldn't buy them? Lol

So youre saying you wont buy them unless they are popular.... Hhhmmm i heard that in a song somewhere lol :tongue:
Not sure how far you're reading into that, but I was referring to the recent popularity of the shoe as it may make it difficult to attain a shoe that I like, but may not necessarily need. I was hoping they'd sit as my store tends to discount shoes after being available for more than 3 weeks. Would have been nice to get them below retail...

Your choice in music pertaining to shoes doesn't make sense to me so I don't know what you're talking about...

:wow: :lol: as I said before, don't sleep!!! The sneaker biz/culture/hobby has turned into a totally different beast, and not in a good way. And it saddens me to say that because I love sneakers so much. But with the way things are going I'm hoping I can pull myself out after this year. It's gonna be hard because I love em so much. Just can't enjoy this hobby the way I use to. :smh:

Not sure how far you're reading into that, but I was referring to the recent popularity of the shoe as it may make it difficult to attain a shoe that I like, but may not necessarily need. I was hoping they'd sit as my store tends to discount shoes after being available for more than 3 weeks. Would have been nice to get them below retail...

Your choice in music pertaining to shoes doesn't make sense to me so I don't know what you're talking about...
U must not listen to hiphop lol

"Hypebeast we know bout you! Dont buy shoes unless theyre popular!"-trinidad james

man if you really really want these, I'd go ahead and snag them. Too risky to wait and see if they get discounted.

:wow: :lol: as I said before, don't sleep!!! The sneaker biz/culture/hobby has turned into a totally different beast, and not in a good way. And it saddens me to say that because I love sneakers so much. But with the way things are going I'm hoping I can pull myself out after this year. It's gonna be hard because I love em so much. Just can't enjoy this hobby the way I use to. :smh:
I said the same thing (look at my sig), but I'm still here buying shoes. Haha! Just being more particular about them and down-sizing my current collection...

U must not listen to hiphop lol

"Hypebeast we know bout you! Dont buy shoes unless theyre popular!"-trinidad james
Ohh, I listen to hip-hop. It's just that I listen to good hip-hop. I had a quick listen to that song and if that's what you're into, you might just be a typical NTer that waits to call someone a hypebeast in order to not look like one themselves...

man if you really really want these, I'd go ahead and snag them. Too risky to wait and see if they get discounted.
I hear you. I'll check them out in-person later today and see how they are quality-wise. Most likely will pick them up...

Last edited:
^dont think all high n mighty of yourself i could care less if you are or if your not a hypebeast
I just reference the song coz its funny but if it pushed any kind of buttons well thats on you

^dont think all high n mighty of yourself i could care less if you are or if your not a hypebeast
I just reference the song coz its funny but if it pushed any kind of buttons well thats on you
If you don't see the irony in your post, then I guess my previous statement explains itself. No buttons were pushed. I was simply making your post to the song you mentioned cohesive...

I said the same thing (look at my sig), but I'm still here buying shoes. Haha! Just being more particular about them and down-sizing my current collection...
Ohh, I listen to hip-hop. It's just that I listen to good hip-hop. I had a quick listen to that song and if that's what you're into, you might just be a typical NTer that waits to call someone a hypebeast in order to not look like one themselves...
:lol: I actually look at Trinidad James as a hypebeast after that pic of him wearing Xmas Kobe's on one foot and Xmas Lebrons on the other at a charity game.

majority of people trying to get these are for nostalgic purposes..

Thats bull crap

they sat the last three times they released. so you mean to tell me people were living under a rock the last three times these came ?

majority of people buying these are hypebeasts and resellers

nostalgic? i willing to bet the majority of people who bought these werent even BORN before they original came out

talking bout nostalgic purposes hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom