***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

wow guess that's it, smdh, nvm i got me a pair but you can't use the 20% code, keep clicking only 13 was gone when i made it thru

Last edited:
Got mine!! 20% discount did not work though. Man I was worried it would SO, but $98 shipped a not bad.

U guys think this will run like the original size wise? I remember my old ones running big
i hope they don't i went with my nike style instead of my reebok style crap guess i'll be buying some insoles lol

karmaloop confirmed dropping them this week. burn rubber is getting them in too, but shipment was late. watch their twitter for relase info.

Thank you so much to Sniper for posting the link!!! Helped out a ton! I knew coming on here would be a good idea. Easy transaction, copped a 9.5, hope they fit true to size and not too big. Thanks again Sniper!

Maaaannn...I owe you a favor homie...I was all over the site...refreshing and all that. Could NOT find them. THen i finally clicked on Mens shoes...found them, but couldn't add to cart or checkout.

Came on trusty NT, found my man's link...copped my pair.

TheKid is thankful...much appreciated fam
You got it, bro!

I know a fair amount of you wanted them and I could tell the site wasn't coded correctly as FILA is not used to having these type of "launch" releases. It was clear that they were not linking the ports properly from testing out the site...

Last edited:
You got it, bro!

I know a fair amount of you wanted them and I could tell the site wasn't coded correctly as FILA is not used to having these type of "launch" releases. It was clear that they were not linking the ports properly from testing out the site...
yeah for the longest i was getting the sorry no product and then magically after 7mins of backspace and clicking the get it here now, they finally appeared, 11.5 gone now as well

Last edited:
amazing considering these retroed 3 times already.

people will do anything to make a quick buck

Fila just tweeted sold out but im seeing size 8 to 10 from that link above ...hhmmm

Back
Top Bottom