***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Looks like the mesh on the tongue is white white, whereas the shoe itself is more of a creamy white.

same for the tag on the back...

kinda lame, looks cheap.

My order shipped on Friday 3/22, I will receive them on Thursday 3/28 according to my Fed-Ex tracking.

So excited, I can't wait to unbox these & actually lay my eyes on 'em.

call Fila Cust Service and ask them what Finishline in your area are scheduled to get them, it's not ALL of them so if your on the prowl I suggest you do the homework early! Also FILA.COM at Noon on Monday, but only select sizes and the black/white colorway (which I'm far from fond of).

I got my Kamikazes with a coupon code though, albeit like 10 bucks but it was still under retail and free shipping.
Oh thats cool, hmm.....they had a sheet up saying what was excluded from all discounts in stores other wise i probably wouldve picked up the all white low questions, but they did tell me u can use everything after 14days of the release

Just saw that the Fila Cage dropped at some boutiques today. Just wondering if these are a OG colorway. Thought the cage part on the heel was blue.

^Seems kinda strange releasing a CW sooo similar to the other pair from last year, still not even close to the colorblocking of the OGs.

Last edited:
I wish FILA would release the all black and the blue/white pair like the ones below. I haven't seen anyone selling their OG pairs.

Ive been reading that the ones releasing on apr 1 r NOT the OG white/blue cw....but dont quote me on that just what ive seen posted in other forums n tweets

The ones that just dropped at packers will be in finishline on 4/1 - I am a finishline manager so I know even if something is excluded from discount you CAN STILL use the winners circle rewards card... If its not excluded u can use both-

I do know if your finishline has a HOH in the mall, that finishline will get the Hills-

The ones that just dropped at packers will be in finishline on 4/1 - I am a finishline manager so I know even if something is excluded from discount you CAN STILL use the winners circle rewards card... If its not excluded u can use both-

I do know if your finishline has a HOH in the mall, that finishline will get the Hills-
No White joints ?

I wish FILA would release the all black and the blue/white pair like the ones below. I haven't seen anyone selling their OG pairs.
the CW on the bottom is set to release later this spring/summer. They also said the GH3s will drop in the fall tentatively. I could careless if they blow their wad in 1 year on the Hills. They can always do different colorways.

not to doubt you or anything but when the reebok kamikaze OG "sonics"(black/white/green) came out on finishlines twitter page it was asked multiple times if they will get them and all replies they will get it on a later date but it turns out it was only the black and white that finishline carried

unless an official picture is posted by FL i will remain skeptical

and yes i am aware that you can use the WC coupons on anything :tongue:

I need the Olympic colorway.

I remember begging my mom for them as a youngn and was told no lol.

Then my cousin asked his mom the next day and got, I was jelly :rolleyes

not to doubt you or anything but when the reebok kamikaze OG "sonics"(black/white/green) came out on finishlines twitter page it was asked multiple times if they will get them and all replies they will get it on a later date but it turns out it was only the black and white that finishline carried
unless an official picture is posted by FL i will remain skeptical

and yes i am aware that you can use the WC coupons on anything :tongue:

Work as a manager , seen internal search pics of the OG color white/blue , saw the duke color, and a white grey lime color, but the white and blue color is the same that packers released -

Back
Top Bottom