***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

so FNL is getting the OG White/Blue colorway in stores on 4/1 ?

thats what he just said. before he said that filas twitter said the exact same thing.

i wonder why fila didnt go to their regular spots for this release again.

if you miss out on these just get the lows. same shoe only low tops

that is something they never retroed until this year

Last edited:
thats what he just said. before he said that filas twitter said the exact same thing.

i wonder why fila didnt go to their regular spots for this release again.

if you miss out on these just get the lows. same shoe only low tops

that is something they never retroed until this year
I just need a confirmation b/c at first money or someone who works at FNL was saying that they were only getting the black/white joints.

maybe for his finishline. supposedly not all finishlines will get the og colorway. however it could be fila just making it look like they are limited.

they have been retroed 4 times in the last 12 years so if you miss them this time im sure you wont the next time lol

or just get the lows coming out later this year which are identical to the og colorway except they are low tops

^Didn't know the lows were dropping. Might get rid of my mids now! Even with the Questions and some Jordans (XI-XIII), I prefer lows...

Always wanted the lows in the original colorway. Glad to read I may have a chance.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the GH1s to drop. Just hope the shape is on point. Last time they did a retro they looked off.

this is another shoe that they retroed many times. this shoe killed my pinky toe :lol:

They need to release the teal colorway this time.

they released an orlando magic colorway of the gh1 a few years back with orlando blue clear ice soles my god it was bad ***. i sold my pair because it was a 13 and i wear a 12.

i still have my gh2 orlando retro. come to think of it, it might be a good time to sell with all the hypebeast going wild. :lol:

Just got finish tracking my order. My kicks arrived in Charlotte, NC earlier today...I live in Columbia, SC.

According to FedEx the estimated delivery is Thursday, but I personally think that I will receive them either Monday or Tuesday.

I just need a confirmation b/c at first money or someone who works at FNL was saying that they were only getting the black/white joints.
fila itself said they were going to fnl on apr 1, however tomorrow they will have the black/white and some limited sizes of the og on their site for ordering

Every time I read the posts in this thread it never disappoints me. :smokin I thought I missed out on these and then I saw the comments about FNL getting them on the 1st. lol The sad thing is that I work for FNL and I didn't even know that. :lol: We were expecting a shipment a couple days before the original release and when we didn't receive any Fila boxes I just gave up. Thanks for the info guys!

FILA.COM must have had like 3 size 13s, gone quick fast. Just trying to help out those who ain't get 'em yet. Last hope is Finishline on 4/1 for the OG colorway.

Anyone who still needs the whites, PM me. I know where there is almost a FSR for retail...and they ship fast.
UPDATE...No size 9.5,10, 10.5, or 14.

Last edited:
I was hoping you got yours man!
Thanks. I just sat on the page for the blacks and kept refreshing until the white color option box popped up. I checked out and tweeted about it twice before Fila said they were up

Damn, the Blk/White 96's are not moving at all...SMH. Everybody is in pursuit of the OG coloway. Glad I snagged my pair on the 21st via FILA.com.

I may cop the Blk/White joints later down the line though...If they go on a sale. lol

Nvm got my order confirmation from renarts sz 13!!!!! idk what happened but it went through even after I called too happy tho

Back
Top Bottom