***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Wait hold up? I just ordered the OG white ones off fila , with 2nd day air shipping , and my estimate delivery date is Monday April 1st????? Wow
mean.gif
Shoulda waited till the 1st @ FINL. Free shipping... 

Also, Finishline will be the mall destination for these.. We got a couple smooth colors dropping... A ton of heat.. And only @ $90 you cant beat it.

Also.... What "customs" would yall like to see of the Fila 96? or even the grant hill 1? Im an assoc buyer at finishline so i can try to see what i can do for the heads' -

Kamikaze 2 came through and ripped up the charts with a couple loud non OG colors.. What would yall like to see with the Grant hill 1 or 2? Photoshops
nerd.gif
??

Also, Whats models would yall like to see in a limited way? Bubbles? Mashburn? Mashburn with the straps that say fila across the straps?

Last edited:
Wow so Fila second day air is really ups ground smdh!!!  Renarts says mine will be here tomorrow with USPS priority......crazy how these are going on eBay 220 is the average of what sz 13/14 are going for if these are that bad I wonder how the shaqs will be that's my next retail purchase but once again thanks NT for the link will post pics soon

Also.... What "customs" would yall like to see of the Fila 96? or even the grant hill 1? Im an assoc buyer at finishline so i can try to see what i can do for the heads' -

Kamikaze 2 came through and ripped up the charts with a couple loud non OG colors.. What would yall like to see with the Grant hill 1 or 2? Photoshops :nerd: ??

Also, Whats models would yall like to see in a limited way? Bubbles? Mashburn? Mashburn with the straps that say fila across the straps?

Can you post pictures of the mashburn? I had some black filas with the two straps that went over the laces, they were black suede but I can't remember what or who's they were

Kamikaze 2 came through and ripped up the charts with a couple loud non OG colors.. What would yall like to see with the Grant hill 1 or 2? Photoshops :nerd: ??

there was one colorway of the fila gh 1 that was released a few years back black suede orlando blue ice sole bottoms. those need to re release

Just unboxed my pair of Fila 96's...Here are few snap shots of them bad boys thats causing all that ruckus...lol

Last edited:
No lie, that box makes me want to cop a pair, but I've never been into having two pairs of the same kicks. The one pair will probably be worn a handful of times, lol.

Hopefully the lows will come in the same box.

^ wow nice... i had the white & navy pair back then too but beat them to death

Last edited:
ebay prices are cray, what's really going on in the shoe game? tsk tsk to dude who said the GH2s would be an easy cop.

The box has the signature shoe outline going over the top w/ the FILA logo.

The best feature is the fact that the box is label on both sides w/ pics & info.

The right side has a pic of the shoe w/ info as well as the left side.

Even has FILA printed on the green "fresh preserver".

Last edited:
ebay prices are cray, what's really going on in the shoe game? tsk tsk to dude who said the GH2s would be an easy cop.

I know right. Money tried to tell me I was trying to hype these up but I said these will probably be limited like the first color of Kamikaze's. I don't even pay attention to shoes anymore and I was right

Back
Top Bottom