***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

How do you order directly from a store?
do the store locater and add the store to you favorite list... The stores and the the warehouse have diff stocks, so now if you just go on to normal finishline they are sold out, but if you type in Overland park, KS in the store locator and add it to your favs, you can select from the sizes they still have in the store... You place the order and in a few hours the store will call and verify you address and ship your shoes.... A lil secret I got from a connect, works for all kicks, Jordans also...

FYI, they are gone from Overland Park now.... I would go down the dudes list he posted a few pages back and cop them....

Im in KC also, they had them yesterday, I was in line and copped with a few other people....
Just called up there was gonna scoop another pair of 13s they have that size now had mine since last week went there this weekend and they didn't even know if they were gettin them

^ those jeans are so small, looks like the shoes are a size 15 :x

Homie actually posted a :pimp: towards your criticism. :smh:

I was never a fan of the ridiculously baggy jean movement of the mid to late 90s but you gotta at least sport some relaxed fit jeans with these joints. The leggings that homie is sporting simply don't work.

Got my pair at my local mom n pop for $80 :pimp: (perks of being a longtime customer).

I swear, I don't remember rocking these, I just remember lusting after them and being OD excited when I got them for Christmas :lol:.

Got my shipping and tracking info today....and my pair should arrive tomorrow. Guess one good thing about FNL is that there warehouse is in Indianapolis, and using ground shipping works like express to me. Only thing I didn't understand is that it left the warehouse on Monday but got the info today.

For yall that ordered from fila, what kind of box did it come in? Was it a "Steal me, Please!" type box like FNL with logos and **** or is it a plain box?

That's funny bc I rarely order Jordans from Eastbay but, for the white/blk 13s, I noticed they printed the name of the sneaker they shipped. I'll try to remember to snap pics if I still have the box when I get home. Anyone else notice this?

My pair came in today. One shoe is lined up perfectly and the other is off badly. I'd rather both be off or lined up. It kind of looks dumb.

This is from today's Nicekicks retrospective

These were all on the finishline site and now theyre gone in a matter of hours. Anyone hve some insight into why?

Back
Top Bottom