***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

my white 96 came in today. and i shoulda known the quality would be crap. they had stitching hanging everywhere, and gouges in mid-sole. still gonna rock the hell out of them though.

Copped at finishline if the blue doesn't line up I'm returning em that would bug me to much ill go to the store and cop too just to be shre

Copped at finishline if the blue doesn't line up I'm returning em that would bug me to much ill go to the store and cop too just to be shre
It seems like that's just how they are could be wrong tho, but almost every picture and review i've seen on them it dosen't line up

edit: ok i'm wrong. just seen a few pair where it lines up perfectly.. i hope that's the case with my pair if not ill be ok

Last edited:
It seems like that's just how they are could be wrong tho, but almost every picture and review i've seen on them it dosen't line up

edit: ok i'm wrong. just seen a few pair where it lines up perfectly.. i hope that's the case with my pair if not ill be ok

I guess summer ballin shoes then

You can't use the 20 dollars cuz it's only 89.99 you can only use the 10 dollar card and you'll have to call customer service to make the order if your having problems.
i just said NOT filas, buying other shoes for 100+ i was just giving an example

What a bummer, seeing all these pictures where the blue doesn't line up makes this an easy pass. Even the picture on finish line's website and sneaker villa. Maybe I'll see if my local villa gets em in so I can see in person

What a bummer, seeing all these pictures where the blue doesn't line up makes this an easy pass. Even the picture on finish line's website and sneaker villa. Maybe I'll see if my local villa gets em in so I can see in person
I dont think they ever did line up.... my badd, I just seen some wher they lined up just right...

Last edited:
the lining up varies I guess. My Kamikazes on the inside don't quite line up but I always wanted em as a kid as I wanted the 96s too. If I get some not lined up oh well. Shows character I guess. At least I can own a piece of my childhood.

Finally got my pair today, stores are slowly getting them around me. Some spots around are trying to sell them between 150-175 :smh: :smh:

Sold out online of course. But like I said before I'm not mad, after seeing those misaligned soles

Hmm...thanks for the info...I called one that was like a hr and a half just to check and they said they were gonna get em late too, but the one I went to had no clue about em..guess ill have to keep callin

Ok... Is it just me, or did some of the left 96 shoes come defective, like my pair? Hate that the blue strip is not lined up correctly.

Hey my man, I had the OG's back in 1996 and they weren't perfectly lined up back then. Some pairs were like yours and some where better than yours. However, this is how they've always been. It is what it is and in this case...It is what it always was. Lol!

Yeah, this is the case with alot of shoes in general. The Jordan XIIs stick out in my mind as being particularly bad, I remember swapping tons of left and rights to match a pair where the rands and the soles met perfectly.

This is why I think its always better to buy in person or from a private seller thats willing to take detailed photos of every angle of the exact pair you will be receiving.

Yea funny that list really didn't help as far as the finishline stores smdh and as far as mislined pair I have yet to see a perfect pair in person yet so I guess u gotta be lucky for that but I guarantee no one will return their pair just because of that and most of y'all complaining on here about it prob wouldn't stop u from buying if this was an easy purchase.......

Back
Top Bottom