FILA 96

$90

FILA Cage 

$75

FILA F-13 

$70

FILA Original Fitness 

$70
I can't front, from these colorways, the cement cages are tuff!

Stacks lookin nice up there...any on feet pics? If they were the og white n navy I wouldve copped

On another note, lovin my 96's...joints are pretty comfy
I think they will release the og white/navy colorway as well. I saw a sample of them together with the black/white, white/black and white/red editions on a picture a while ago. 

btw. I got mine yesterday. they're pretty cool.. true to size but a bit roomy. probably not the best quality I've seen but one can't complain for 90$. The box is pretty cool too.

Last edited:
PYS just tweeted 

Coming very soon! Keep your eyes here for a link when they drop... this is for the "Shredders"

Last edited:
WOW, I've never ordered from PYS for a new release, but who would thought they would drop at midnight. I was able to cop though,
nthat.gif
sold out with quickness. Not sure if they had FSR but when I went to the link they only had 8.5, 9, 11.

:smh: had to stay over at work. Kept saying to myself, "I bet PYS drops the link while I'm headed home". Oh we'll, will keep my hopes up for tomorrow.

Hope everyone that wanted them, got them! They went pretty fast, only sizes 7.5, 10 left

Last edited:
Had my 13 in the cart went straight to paypal confirmed and it said they sold out I did this right when they opened online......SOME BS

How many people are there? I know these have nostalgic value beyond just being shoes so a lot of people came out of the woodwork for these. Hobbyists/Fanboys went in on the previous TMNT release as well...
Just 3, one dude on that resell tip, asking how much they will resell for, smh. Negro I don't know and don't care.

Edit- Looks like they're going for $200 on eBay, :smh: z

Last edited:
How many people are there? I know these have nostalgic value beyond just being shoes so a lot of people came out of the woodwork for these. Hobbyists/Fanboys went in on the previous TMNT release as well...
Just 3, one dude on that resell tip, asking how much they will resell for, smh. Negro I don't know and don't care.

Edit- Looks like they're going for $200 on eBay, :smh: z
Haha! You always get people like that in line-ups asking those same questions...

I went TTS on these and had my lady order a half-size down as these new Cages run big for me. Might want to see if you can check them out prior to buying. I know some spots are in-and-out while others let you look them over, try them on, etc...

Well karmaloop is going to drop them and nickelodeon will as well. So don't give up yet if you didn't cop. Not sure when they drop though. Never picked up from nickelodeon so not sure how they work lol

Karmaloop also has a 20% Off + Free Shipping code (VERGE). Not sure if these will be excluded though...

Haha! I'd like to see Nickelodeon's site crash...

Back
Top Bottom