***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Thanks GrizzlyAnimal and Rodrigo,
I didn't show all of them yet. I love Filas, GH was and still is one of my favorite players up to date. I just hope that Fila does alot of these retros Right.

my shredders come in tomor im geeked i preorder off Ebay for 160 it seem to be a hassle to get a 9.5

i dropped 160 on nike sooooo it didnt bother me these were a must, will post pics

I HAVENT SEEN THIS POSTED but would def cop if they released

my shredders come in tomor im geeked i preorder off Ebay for 160 it seem to be a hassle to get a 9.5

i dropped 160 on nike sooooo it didnt bother me these were a must, will post pics

I HAVENT SEEN THIS POSTED but would def cop if they released
These will not be released to the public/

As far as the Shredders  i cannot post pics of my proof, As they are internal documents. I know 100% that 240 pairs where produced, I have posted things in the JB and Nike forums that have been questioned... then months later everyone realizes it was the truth.

Not here tryin to swindle anyone ( havent used that word in forever lol) Just wanna give yall up to date info -

black white gh2 and black stackhouse are up on eastbay now

lol @ them putting exclusions on them

Last edited:
Saw lime punch, royal (clippers), and black/white pair of GH2's at finishline when I went through this AM.  

Last edited:
S/O to the guy that provided the Nickelodeon link, copped , & they came in yesterday 
pimp.gif
 Repped. Oh yea, i saw a few of the GH 2 in Citygear yesterday.

Might be some truth to the NTer that stated these were limited to only 240 pairs...

If he was right that's cool. Doesn't make sense tho to be honest. For a company that is low on sales n all

I barely post on here, and I may be SUPER late, and I apologize, but I heard that the Grant Hill 95's are dropping this coming fall. Is that true?

I barely post on here, and I may be SUPER late, and I apologize, but I heard that the Grant Hill 95's are dropping this coming fall. Is that true?
95s? Not sure if that was a typo, but the 96s released March 21st, 2013...

If you're referring to the Hills (Grant Hill 1s), I'm not sure if those are getting re-released...

If he was right that's cool. Doesn't make sense tho to be honest. For a company that is low on sales n all
I agree. Now I'm wondering what the #s on the TMNT FX-100s were. No way those were 240 as my spot received 3 FSRs of those and only 1 FSR of the Shredders...

Back
Top Bottom