***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

YESSSS!!!

Loved my pair in high school. Definitely picking up doubles of these in the white/black colorway. Great news!

No one is harder on FILA than the individuals in the office. I said it once and I will say it again. Don't judge off a sample and lastly the tooling and materials of the 90's are not the tooling and materials of 2014.
If you're doing your best, that's all that anyone can really ask of you.

Personally, I think Fila has done a great job with their retros so far. Good use of materials and the colorways are really nice. The best part is low price!

dear fila,

where are the stack 2's at i'm still waiting
mean.gif

please take your time releasing the stack 2 and the gh3.. i need em both but cant spend more on shoes now lol

Gonna try to pretend I didn't see that picture and release date. Keyword: Try. Fila is bringing back the goods. Repped for the details.

Can't wait for the stack 2 and gh3 releases, stocked up on the gh2 at finish line when they went on clearance, pretty much all colorways. Brings back memories of high school haha

why would they not be at finishline everything else has been, smdh i'm holding back a @NobleKane  fila comment right now, source on these won't be at finishline?

These have been my latest fila pick ups. I bought the GH2s and stackhouses from local hibbets for 29.99 each around xmas time I picked up GH1s at presidents day sale at burlington for 15 and shirt for 1.99. My filas turn as many heads as any jordan would with alot of people giving me compliment and telling me stories about when they had them back in the days. The cushioning on all these models are so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom