***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Yeah ite, they know they on da horn to anyone they sent those to RTV em quietly... :lol:

I've been in and out of their offices over the past year and as recent as 3 weeks ago and have seen all their samples from 2012 and for 2013, so trust me when I say they were never produced and there was no cover up.

What's the info on the gh2 this thread is all over the place

GH II retro will be here before you know it.

I wonder if I can get a pair of tmnt filas for less than 200

Nick.com, & pys aka Pickyourshoes.com will be getting them

Last edited:
I've been in and out of their offices over the past year and as recent as 3 weeks ago and have seen all their samples from 2012 and for 2013, so trust me when I say they were never produced and there was no cover up.
GH II retro will be here before you know it.
Nick.com, & pys aka Pickyourshoes.com will be getting them

When?

Finally, my '08 California Luv pair can take a rest.. March 15 is set :smokin

Anybody know when or if the GH1s are coming out? Those are the only Filas I have ever wanted

When what?

GH II, or the FILA TMNT? Theres no date set in stone right now for either but it should be within the next two months (The TMNT should come sooner to the sites mentioned above). Some other dope shoes coming too

Last edited:
I was referring to the TMNT pair...didn't realize more sites were getting them.

Ok, yea those are the only two other sites I'm aware of that will get them. Their a pretty limited run so I would watch those sites and check FILA's twitter they said they would announce once their available

Ok, yea those are the only two other sites I'm aware of that will get them. Their a pretty limited run so I would watch those sites and check FILA's twitter they said they would announce once their available

I already got my pair, I was hoping they wouldn't become more widely available.

PYS just tweeted that they'll get the TMNTs "soon"....anyone knows what the retail price is on those?

Last edited:
i honestly hate the shoe its made from as i think they sort of look like knock off dunks. But the way they packaged that shoe and really made it different from their normal releases makes me want them so bad

Everyone blog about the gran hills ninety6 saying that there available outside us that has fila account

Anyone know any website that's selling them already dammit

this will be the 5th time that the gh2 have been released.

we need the olympic colorway man...

Back
Top Bottom