***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The only reason why I passed on the first white/navy release this year... need the pair I had as a kid

JUST seen this pic!

wow those are off. hopefully they fix those

yea guy said earlier in the thread gh1 will be re retroed this year...

Yeah that was me, i have a fnl connect that decides what shoes they buy to put in the stores, he said they showed him the 1's when they were asked about the 96's

Soooooooooooooooooooo Like i said b4, Im the assoc buy for the Mens basketball and cross training div @ FNL- And yea i brought back Fila retro to the FNL and the mall basically, 

I stated shredders was 240 pairs-

I stated GH1's will drop this AUG/Sept

USA2 's are 500 pairs.. Good luck on those. 

Ninja Turtles 240 pairs-

Wutang Raekwon Purple tape GH 96 are only, oh wait... Yall didnt even know about these yet... lol

My point is NT, I been here forever, 6 SN's later and we still here, Not tryin to confuse or swindle, Just wanna give yall the info NT needs.

Started from the bottom now we here. 

This is the picture from Fila's instagram..

These also drop in September. I'll be copping for sure!
damn these spaghettis look better than the black ones with the white midsole. If I had know about this release I would have passed on the black/white version.

This is the picture from Fila's instagram..

These also drop in September. I'll be copping for sure!
damn these spaghettis look better than the black ones with the white midsole. If I had know about this release I would have passed on the black/white version.
The "pe's" are not releasing..

However there is a pair.. VERY VERY similar to these, that will release.

I stated shredders was 240 pairs-
I stated GH1's will drop this AUG/Sept
USA2 's are 500 pairs.. Good luck on those. 

500? hopefully they are easy to get like the shredders were. For a day at least anyways. This is the pair I'm waiting on. Any word on when they will release tho??

500? hopefully they are easy to get like the shredders were. For a day at least anyways. This is the pair I'm waiting on. Any word on when they will release tho??
Skep is asking all the questions I have as well!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the purple tapes.

Looking forward to the gh 1s more than anything. Also wouldn't mind seeing a retro of the fila ball joints that folded down at the ankle to go from mid to low top. Don't know the name of them though.

Those pics from Fila's Instagram page are looking REAL good. Can't wait!

Last edited:
This is a one of one, and will not release.. just something to look at.. would you pick them up if they did ?

Back
Top Bottom