***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

amazon use to have a bunch of cages between 35 and 55 during the holidays but prices went back up or they sold out i believe

Just received another pair of the black 95 from FNL, the left shoe has no midsole logo SMH. Too lazy to send back so, yardwork.

My last two FNL purchases have soured me to them. First they sent me a "blue dot" pair of Way Ups that were display models and had some wear, then these black 95s were sold out in 13 but somebody must have returned these bunks and they sent them to me when I ordered.

Can't believe that this pair passed QA at the factory, or maybe the FNL employees are just messing around. 
Probably saw that I doubled up WC and promo via the mobile and decided to screw me back 
laugh.gif

You know I will not be surprised, I got a pair from them that was definitely worn a few times and I did exactly what you did when I was ordering. 

Last edited:
I know this has happened plenty of times, I just don't see how. I can see a smaller logo missing but not one that stands out so much, especially for that colorway. Someone in the Kobe 9 thread had the main swoosh on the side missing. Lucky your pair didn't cost $225 though.

I know this has happened plenty of times, I just don't see how. I can see a smaller logo missing but not one that stands out so much, especially for that colorway. Someone in the Kobe 9 thread had the main swoosh on the side missing. Lucky your pair didn't cost $225 though.
Buyer beware at that price...if I'm copping north of 150$ there needs to be a through forensics investigation on site beforehand. These were 40 beans promoted down to around 30 shipped, I'll beat them to death.

Probably why FILA stopped doing business with FNL/. Unless its Nike they cut prices dramatically and overbuy in large quantities. They dilute brand's product rather quickly... I should know I worked as a manager for a while... Couldn't believe how fast FNL dropped prices. Also placement of product in the store is key, FNL is afraid of over-promoting a brand... Meanwhile Footlocker is practically owned by Nike forcing FNL to adapt to that disadvantage. 

I'm happy FILA got smart and bounced... FNL = Bad business. 
Yeah I think they smashed FILAs plans, I wouldn't be surprised if Fila snatched up all the secondary markets for those releases too just to do damage control because everything was out there for less than 50$ bucks at one point, then quickly all that stuff even disappeared from Ebay. They had to reset.

Probably why FILA stopped doing business with FNL/. Unless its Nike they cut prices dramatically and overbuy in large quantities. They dilute brand's product rather quickly... I should know I worked as a manager for a while... Couldn't believe how fast FNL dropped prices. Also placement of product in the store is key, FNL is afraid of over-promoting a brand... Meanwhile Footlocker is practically owned by Nike forcing FNL to adapt to that disadvantage. 

What the **** are you talking about? You trying to blame finishline for poor sales of fila?

Really?

How about you explain every other **** place that dropped their prices quick as well?

Were you living under a rock during the holidays?

Can mods do an ip check on this guy?

I have a feeling i know who this is. All posts in fila thread

Finishline had exclusively the lows and filas instagram nor website did any promotions whatsoever to even let any consumer know this shoe was actually out there.

I even posted this to filas instagram and it was ignored

So please lets not lie to ourselves here

Last edited:

Whatever experience you had working at a "store" does not reflect the business as a whole. I defend FILA with knowledge of the situation. Please refrain from thrashing Finishline.

Haha...well obviously this is a factory **** up there's no glue or stitching to indicate the patch was ever on the shoe. Still pissed at FNL tho too.
Lol @ trying to blame that poor quality control defect on that pair of fila 95 on finishline...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom