***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

s-l1600 - 2023-03-05T154543.465.jpg
Love the FX-100 high.

It's unfortunate that the idiot who typed the caption for this one is a public school loser who doesn't know it's supposed to be "a part" with this f'd up remedial grammar. This is proof that public schools are useless with how they fail to teach kids adequately.

But on a serious note, I do recall that Derek Jeter was with Fila for a couple of years before he went to Jordan Brand for the rest of his Hall Of Fame career. I'll always remember him wearing Fila since I was a big fan of his. I also recall Fila had Barry Bonds & Sammy Sosa around that time.

I recall Chris Webber wore Fila after he left Nike. But I wasn't aware that he wore other brands before going to Fila until I read this one. I believe he left Nike after the 1995-96 season. I remember he left them because he tried to persuade them to lower the price of his signature shoes to accommodate disenfranchised kids but they wouldn't cater to his request.

The funny thing about his deal with Fila was that he got dropped by them after the 1997-98 season because he got caught possessing marijuana in Puerto Rico. I think he got caught in an airport.

Fila had some bangers, and it always seems like it was the 2nd ver. to me, Jamal Mashburn 2A, Grant Hill Hill2, and Jerry Stackhouse Stack2. Like Fila was just that guy back then and i miss it

I recall Chris Webber wore Fila after he left Nike. But I wasn't aware that he wore other brands before going to Fila until I read this one. I believe he left Nike after the 1995-96 season. I remember he left them because he tried to persuade them to lower the price of his signature shoes to accommodate disenfranchised kids but they wouldn't cater to his request.

The funny thing about his deal with Fila was that he got dropped by them after the 1997-98 season because he got caught possessing marijuana in Puerto Rico. I think he got caught in an airport.

think the person means he wore reebok and converse after nike in geberal not before fila tho

Back
Top Bottom