Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

job system is pretty cool actually I spent a good 45 mins figuring out who gets what

Just beat ff7 remake tonight...

I give it a 9.5/10

I didn’t mind the fillers or the side quests. I didn’t want the game to end because I just loved how fleshed our the characters were.

the little dialogues between them during non cinematic scenes really helped.

I esp love when Cloud and Aerith meet for the first time at the church then they walk through the roof making small talk.

these small talk helps give the characters life.

truly an amazing game.

now I just gotta wait 10+ years for part 2 and 3:sick:|l

Last edited:
Are you guys going to put stuff in spoilers or are you guys going to be talking freely?

I've been playing the game and posting opinions on another thread..

I'm still only on chapter 9 lol. It's a really long chapter 🤣

I think we’re good to post spoilers but just in case....

*******SPOILERS********

How’d ya’ll feel about the ending? Do ya’ll think Sephiroth was used too much? I hope we get some gameplay with Zack in the sequel.

I think we’re good to post spoilers but just in case....

*******SPOILERS********

How’d ya’ll feel about the ending? Do ya’ll think Sephiroth was used too much? I hope we get some gameplay with Zack in the sequel.

I feel like sephiroth was just fan service but I ain’t mad. It only felt right to fight him at least once.

Idk how to feel about the whole alternative timeline with Zack.... I felt like his death was perfect along with Aerith but I guess we’ll see. I’m thinking this aerith is either from the future or a different timeline...

I wish I would have played Crisis Core at some point. Game got me feeling like hunting down a PSP and a copy of CC. No idea why SE don’t have it available digitally for Vita.

when the song started playing, i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I was convinced this was all a trick and wrap everything up in 1 part.

Learned yesterday that this remake is going to be a series. So we only get the first part for now.

Learned yesterday that this remake is going to be a series. So we only get the first part for now.

yea. supposedly its 1/3 and the story is a bit different.

prob my favorite song off the soundtrack. love the remake version more than the original tbh.

How do I beat Shiva? I can only get her health down to half and then, I die lol

So are we using spoiler tags or not :lol:

Leviathan was the summon that gave a bit of trouble. I beat him on my first attempt but it took me forever it seems like. I’m gonna try and finish up Chadley’s intel reports and see what’s good with Bahamut

I know bigjny88 bigjny88 said we discuss spoilers openly but I see some using spoilers still so I don’t wanna be “that guy” :lol:

I'm guessing not everyone finished the game :lol:

My cheap, broke *** didn't wanna spend $$$ on a PS4 Pro or an external HDD on my OG PS4 to play the FF7 Remake ('cuz my OG PS4 can barely play Horizon Zero Dawn without crashing in 1 hours worth of gameplay AND I'm out of HDD space)..............so I just spoiled myself on the entire game by watching all the cut scenes on YouTube :tongue:

Last I checked on his account, he hasn't appeared in NT since 2018..........so that guy is long gone and won't even bother updating this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom