OFFICIAL FINANCIAL MARKETS & ECONOMY THREAD

Hey finance/economy heads,

I really want to get my head into the finance and economic world, but don't really seem to know where to look first.

What is the best way for me to first and foremost, learn about finance (without having to go to school to learn it). And secondly, which sites can I use to keep me constantly updated on stocks, finance news and economic news?

Hey finance/economy heads,

I really want to get my head into the finance and economic world, but don't really seem to know where to look first.

What is the best way for me to first and foremost, learn about finance (without having to go to school to learn it). And secondly, which sites can I use to keep me constantly updated on stocks, finance news and economic news?

The dollar will not collapse overnight. It will be a slow process that will be seen by the entire world. The US market in General is being pumped up by the FED. Nothing is being produced only consumed. Eventuall the world will stop accepting dollars as a from of payment in commodities . Actually it's taking place right now btwn China and Russia. They don't do business in dollars anymore and more countries will start to follow once SHTF.

The dollar will not collapse overnight. It will be a slow process that will be seen by the entire world. The US market in General is being pumped up by the FED. Nothing is being produced only consumed. Eventuall the world will stop accepting dollars as a from of payment in commodities . Actually it's taking place right now btwn China and Russia. They don't do business in dollars anymore and more countries will start to follow once SHTF.

Back
Top Bottom